Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

If your TRT dose is dialed in there is no need for anything besides testosterone. If you think you need an AI or anything else, it is your dose that needs to be adjusted. Lots of guys out here running 200mg+ when most people get to the proper levels at 75mg - 150mg. Of course there are exceptions but generally I see guys running way too high of a dose, leading to high estrogen and thinking they need an AI.

If your TRT dose is dialed in there is no need for anything besides testosterone. If you think you need an AI or anything else, it is your dose that needs to be adjusted. Lots of guys out here running 200mg+ when most people get to the proper levels at 75mg - 150mg. Of course there are exceptions but generally I see guys running way too high of a dose, leading to high estrogen and thinking they need an AI.
1000% agree 150mg a week keeps me in the upper 800 range and it's plenty keeps me feeling good.

Majority of doctors follow a Standard of Care. This standard of care often results in handing out narcotics like tic tacs. Note that the standard of care is not equal to optimal care for an individual.

This doesn't mean there aren't amazing doctors out there who dive deep into one's bio markers to properly access rooted issues. But caution is needed in choosing who you deal with.

Top Bottom