Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Drugs

You already hit a woman irrationally...
Opionions and assholes are the same thing...make a rational argument for the protection of women and condemning me for treating women equal before they claimed they wanted to be equal.....and the Japanese didn't invent an artificial womb...

I'm the Abraham Lincoln of feminism....treat those dirty bitches equal and see how much they like it...They want privilege and not equality...Name me one feminist fighting for the female draft...

Bitch, you want to fight like a man then go fight....

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Java?

What a douche bag, woman hitting, lowlife scumbag stooge. Dammit I hate him.
lol...what would your baby Jesus say...a convicted capital criminal that was put to death for his evil crimes...If I know Mormons then you're supposed to love me and teach me the errors of my thinking about reason and evidence...

I diagnosed a 3 year old boy with diabetes a couple weeks ago. Maybe if he wasn't such a reckless little asshole, he wouldn't have developed the disease.

(Just pointing out how dangerously vague your statement was...)
Type I and II are different diseaes and you know that.....The Mayo Clinic claims type II is preventable. and a cause worth stealing more of my money even though we all know how to prevent it...My family has it and I've been exercising since forever to prevent it. How about people listen to their doctor...do we need stupid from the federal government? How about I listen to my doctor? If a shithead ain't going to listen to their doctor then they ain't gonna listen to Barry...Did I mention trusting your doctor?

No hate...wrestlers are stupid as fuck...Including me...I love this.....Ness does a great job ....and I never thought Schiller would make it that far...

Wrestling fans know these guys...

Opionions and assholes are the same thing...make a rational argument for the protection of women and condemning me for treating women equal before they claimed they wanted to be equal.....and the Japanese didn't invent an artificial womb...

I'm the Abraham Lincoln of feminism....treat those dirty bitches equal and see how much they like it...They want privilege and not equality...Name me one feminist fighting for the female draft...

Lololololololololololololol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololol

What a mess...

Holy fuck you need to be locked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather hit you because you believe in magic underwear and claim to have a college degree that is based on science....Under the category...the dumbest religious beliefs...

Do I believe in magic underwear?

Hmmm, that's news to me.

You know what the dumbest beliefs are?

The kind that lead you to believe that if you hit a woman, you're justified through treating women as equals and them wanting to be treated as equals.

Men and women are very unequal in physical aspects, both anatomical and physical strength. That's not what they are referring to when lobbying for equality you retarded bitch.

I've seen the initial reports on your case, you faggot, you are a scumbag piece of shit. I know exactly what you did.

Die in a car fire you miserable waste of breath.

Top Bottom