Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Drugs

If a woman won't swallow you she does not love you.
If someone gives terrible blowjobs...how does that modify the equation? If a woman isn't willing to give you a good blowjob...It's a stupid premise because I don't like blowjobs but appreciate a lady willing to take the whole thing with her legs over my shoulders...

where have you been dude women have been fighting to be put on the front lines, even to be put on special forces teams.
Female Officers have been fighting for combat commands because you can't make the rank of general in the army without a combat command..let me know when female NCO's want to man up and die.....
Women like to be "bossy" but they don't particularly care for doing the work; The Army uniform exists in it's current form for a reason. Officers wear their rank on their shoulders to show the burden of leadership and enlisted wear their rank on their sleave to show they are the muscle. I was on the ROTC Ranger Challenge team for my college and we had two hard charging women that were on scholarship but they couldn't meet the standard to compete in the Ranger Challenge competition...they just didn't have the physical capabilities but they were meaner than any of us.

Feminists like to make unsubstantiated claims about pay even though the BLS has concluded that women make 97% of the same wage for the same work. Barry's team of women make about 70% of the men...the private market is way ahead of Barry's progressive agenda.

Top Bottom