Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Drugs

did you learn that in a required course for your psychology degree nan, or was it an elective?
Nope, I learned it among many other neuroimaging and diagnostic testing while I was in class getting my PhD in Clinical Neuropsychology

You know, the degree I can't graduate from... PWNT :(

If any of u people need to know what an angiogram is let me know I do that shit as a tech 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Its generally often done because there r many dumb fucks who smoke and then wonder why their arteries r fucked. There r also the fat fucks who wonder why they r short of breath. The other patients r OK who haven't done self inflicted stupid shit, the diabetics, the ones w/family history. Why smoking is still legal is cause of taxes, can't grow your own and doesn't kill you instantly and then I have to look at these fucks who choose to smoke-they're all assholes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

if any of u people need to know what an angiogram is let me know i do that shit as a tech 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Its generally often done because there r many dumb fucks who smoke and then wonder why their arteries r fucked. There r also the fat fucks who wonder why they r short of breath. The other patients r ok who haven't done self inflicted stupid shit, the diabetics, the ones w/family history. Why smoking is still legal is cause of taxes, can't grow your own and doesn't kill you instantly and then i have to look at these fucks who choose to smoke-they're all assholes.

Sent from my nexus 7 using elitefitness

we were making fun of you. Eat shit and dye! (pun fucking intended)

I consider diabetes self inflicted to some degree

I diagnosed a 3 year old boy with diabetes a couple weeks ago. Maybe if he wasn't such a reckless little asshole, he wouldn't have developed the disease.

(Just pointing out how dangerously vague your statement was...)

This never happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom