Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Anavar

I've only used it once and I loved it. I ran a cycle of tren/test then ran a cycle of tren/test/anavar and it was like night and day.

Veins popping out everywhere with the var.

Great stuff at 60mg ED.

10001110101 said:
two things.

1) your test levels HAVE dropped, the eq is a modified form of testosterone which is why you still have sexual function because you probably have almost no testosterone in your body at this point.

2) adding 30mg/day var along with EQ for your first cycle will aid in muscle gain and fat loss, it will further remove subcutaneous water retention which will make you look leaner/more vascular as well. no 30mg by itself isn't anything amazing, but stacked it will produce noticeable results, nothing stellar mind you.
Really? EQ alone will drop test levels... well I have nolvadex on hand I will take that at end up cycle.

This is my 2.5 cents . You might consider ECA stack added into the mix . It is a great anti-catabolic , cheap and effective way to keep your hard earned muscle . I am presently doin deca-durabolin 450 mgs . / wk. stacked with oral winnie at 15 mgs . a day / proviron 25 mgs. a day / 2 daily doses of ECA at E - 24 mgs. C- 200 mgs . A- 325 mgs . ( I get the 8 mgs . size in any healthfood joint here in Canada . I am on my 6th. week deca 2nd week of the rest of the stack . Strenght gains have gone up . Squat has increased to 365 lbs at 6 reps 4 sets . It effen hurts like hell but it gets done . Stats 5' 8" 170 lbs . B .F . now 7% according to accumesure system .

Top Bottom