Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The three most unpopupar dudes

The most stupid asses in EF:
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples

If you read DcupSheepNipples posts you will find out that the kid is disconected form the reality as his oafish posts are living proof..
His competitition with the other retard fuck is fierce as both are equally electroencephaographically challenged!

What a waste of human life you two fucking losers...

Last edited:
MIKE79/HULKSTER = SAME

Agree.

The most stupid asses in EF:
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples
ihateosama
DcupSheepNipples

If you read DcupSheepNipples posts you will find out that the kid is disconected form the reality as his oafish posts are living proof..
His competitition with the other retard fuck is fierce as both are equally electroencephaographically challenged!

What a waste of huma life you two fucking losers...

I may have to vote for Terranoble now. I almost agree with you Terranoble with DcupSheepNipples with his NWO crap. However at least he puts some thought in his posts and he has been around for a long time.

Ihateosoma is just making a point. It does not matter what EF members think of him.

KAYNE is still the MOTHER FUCKING MAN.

IhateOsama said:

Agree.

I may have to vote for Terranoble now. I almost agree with you Terranoble with DcupSheepNipples with his NWO crap. However at least he puts some thought in his posts and he has been around for a long time.

Ihateosoma is just making a point. It does not matter what EF members think of him.

KAYNE is still the MOTHER FUCKING MAN.

Lame comeback,shit-for-brain..Wait till tomorow oaf!!

Lame comeback,shit-for-brain..Wait till tomorow oaf!!

Dont worry Terra ihateosama will disappear soon and I will go back to my 10,000 plus posts. hint hint. I have made my point on how you and mike79 are incoherent newbies that will never make it to the mod stage.

IhateOsama said:

Dont worry Terra ihateosama will disappear soon and I will go back to my 10,000 plus posts. hint hint. I have made my point on how you and mike79 are incoherent newbies that will never make it to the mod stage.

1. Did I ever state that I wanted to be a Mod, JERKOFF?
2. At least I am willing to take my flaming from other EF MEMBERS like a man, and not hide behind a SECONDARY USERNAME. Why couldn't you post under your real name? Oh, because you wanted to say things that would get you A RED BLAST, and that would effect your GREEN KARMA LEVELS. So you used a FAKE NAME TO AIR OUT YOUR GRIEVANCES AGAINST EF MEMBERS because you were afraid to use your REAL USERNAME because you would lose Green Karma.
3. We will figure out who you are. The first time any EF member with like 10,000 posts RED BLASTS BOTH ME AND TERRANOBLE, we will have our man, and then we two, along with others, will RED ZAP YOUR GAY ASS.

IhateOsama said:

Kid, you are in denial ,brain-for-shit !

What the fuk was your point putz?

I am just wasting my time ,but I will also waste your sorry ass too!

Your neophite mind is proving that you are not only retard but also an internet troll who is trying to make himslef look as dumb as you he can...

Grow up son! Crawl back in your cave !

Kids like you are a disgrace for society!

The more you try ,the stupider you look!!

Moral:Try harder!!! You are an absolute moron,son!
Fukin lobster...

Top Bottom