Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The three most unpopupar dudes

T

TerraNoble

The three most unpopular dudes in EF

EF most unpopular dudes!
Spit it out...You can argument your choice...

Last edited:
SSAlexSS.........see any of his posts for reasons.

BigBadBuff..........acts smart but has a closed mind........particularly as far as evolution/creation goes. Lies in order to make himself look good.

And what is particularly funny is that when SSAlexSS posted pics a long while ago they were the exact same pics as May posted...........

MrMuscle said:
May1010
That 14 year old comic kid...its a long while ago, but he was bad.
An the "jelus" dude.

Well, I'll probably be picked just because of my 3 days of obnoxious jokes and ranting. Although, as a whole, the threads and posts I've made have been viewed by other EF members as educated and funny. Oh well....

mike79 said:
Well, I'll probably be picked just because of my 3 days of obnoxious jokes and ranting. Although, as a whole, the threads and posts I've made have been viewed by other EF members as educated and funny. Oh well....

Do me a favor!

Drop this stupid"I suck dick for karma" line......It makes you look moronic ...You may also get the revers of green karma!

MrMuscle said:

An the "jelus" dude.
you mean the almighty NYC BOY? that guy cracked me up, complimenting himself with other user handles...he had serious problems though

Top Bottom