Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the test test

If it burns a bit, it's a good sign that there is Benzyl Alcohol in the solution. A scammer isn't likely to do this if he's trying to con you with straight oil.

todoveritas said:
If it burns a bit, it's a good sign that there is Benzyl Alcohol in the solution. A scammer isn't likely to do this if he's trying to con you with straight oil.

can you shoot me a pm so that I can ask you about a particular source I found "online", to see if you know it is legit or not...

i got the stuff, but it didn't burn at all... packaging looks good... also a bud of mine who got the same stuff has his doubts... we just started with the gear...

ladycandy said:
can you shoot me a pm so that I can ask you about a particular source I found "online", to see if you know it is legit or not...

i got the stuff, but it didn't burn at all... packaging looks good... also a bud of mine who got the same stuff has his doubts... we just started with the gear...

can ANYONE send me a private msg and tell me if my source is good?

If u live in the USA and you cant find a good source by looking around the various boards well then......hell if u live anywhere but Australia and u cant find a good source then i don't know whats wrong with you really.

Top Bottom