Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The synthesis of testosterone from dhea on your kitchen counter

man you guys are smart....i read that first post and got bored like i was back in college lol....i wish i could do itmyself..cause i totaly would..but i would need it in plain english...not any of that reduce from this to that on the 17th level stuff....My hats off to you...makes me wish i could understand to try it...

man you guys are smart....i read that first post and got bored like i was back in college lol....i wish i could do itmyself..cause i totaly would..but i would need it in plain english...not any of that reduce from this to that on the 17th level stuff....My hats off to you...makes me wish i could understand to try it...

You crack me up! Man, I wish I could speak chemical language. This stuff puts my old homebrew gig to shame, although I would be the one out of all my friends to actually try this untill I successfully got it. Nice read.

para!! what up long time no see....hope all is well and if you cook this up mail me some bro...lol...well a few weeks after you try it yourself first. Dont want to shoot my ass and it swell up the size of a watermelon

para!! what up long time no see....hope all is well and if you cook this up mail me some bro...lol...well a few weeks after you try it yourself first. Dont want to shoot my ass and it swell up the size of a watermelon

I was actually thinkin of smoking the crystals from his synthesis in a glass pipe. I'll let you know from the ER how it went. lol

I was actually thinkin of smoking the crystals from his synthesis in a glass pipe. I'll let you know from the ER how it went. lol

I actually really laughed out loud to that one...bet you get super strong lungs....maybe the spinters on this forum should try it.

Bremac can correct me if I'm wrong, and there could possibly be a better way, but I think the usual route would be esterification using the corresponding acid anhydride (ie: propionic anhydride for propionate ester) in pyridine. The anhydride would be used in excess to drive the reaction to the desired product, since its an equilibrium rxn.

yes you can use the anhydride and that is in fact the premier way to go, but i triple do dare you to order propanoyl anhydride in the united states, even acetic anhydride is hot. If you go with the carboxylic acid it works but is longer reaction, plus you can form the acyl chloride from the acid which in pyridine is in my opinion just as good as the anhydride

You crack me up! Man, I wish I could speak chemical language. This stuff puts my old homebrew gig to shame, although I would be the one out of all my friends to actually try this untill I successfully got it. Nice read.

there would be no reason at all that would make using the stuff dangerous. starting from dhea and reacting with sodium borohydride can produce ONLY one thing.......5androdiol. so you can have diol or dhea, thats it, sodium borohydride is soluble in water so when you flood the first reaction with water the hormones precipitate (become solid and filterable) and the borohydride stays behind in the liquid.

in the second step with dichromate as long as it is kept cold the only possible products are unreacted diol, dhea, testosterone or androdione. the steroid skeleton lacks and signifigant chemical groups capable of allowing dangerous side reactions and by products. again dichromate is soluble in water so no contamination.

you guys need confidence in yourselves, you may not really know what i'm talking about but I don't know the difference between a dumbell and a barbell, we all have areas of expertise, i'm sure i could go workout at a gym and come out alive just as you would coming into my world.

anyone who is considering something like this should pm me there are very sympathetic chemical suppliers out there, i of course know them all.

Top Bottom