Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE STORM (10 month transformation)

ribbystorm

hey guys 10 months into bodybuilding hoping to compete next summer or maybe a bit longer who knows what do you guys think

Nice job...I'd like to know age & before after stats

~EZ

thanks guys sorry for the prolonged response i am 27 i started working out at 26 i am 5,8 i was 170 starting weight hit 215 in 8 weeks then from there stayed the same weight just got better quality muscle and stronger cycle was long like almost 10 months to be honest im blasting and cruising i should of took a break aftrer 4 months cause you all know gains stop just got stronger and more solid really im down to 205 now cause i been alittle sick and ive taken a 8 week break at 250 test a week so im going on a bombs d bol hgh 5ius a day sustanon and dekka which i have never done any of that i know its a little hardcore but im getting extrem results im expecting to hit 230 i,ll post more pics

Great results! Congrats!

PS who kicked your a$$ the night before your "before" pic? ;p

LOL was woundering the same thing..great results tho

dig deep,dig hard.whatever drives you to workout hold on to it with everything you got.keep the fire burning

Top Bottom