Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the source check

takedown140

how do you no the source check is reliable and not a scam how do you no when you go on there if it will give you a website and you get in troble. how do you no law enforcement is watching that .

im a member on tsc. i have used their service with no problems for a while now. its def not a scam. i cant comment on le i guess they could be anywhere. but i haven't heard of any problems.

how do you no the source check is reliable and not a scam how do you no when you go on there if it will give you a website and you get in troble. how do you no law enforcement is watching that .

TSC is G2G bro. As to LE, they are everywhere.

TSC is totaly worth the little bit of money it cost to join. and sure there's prolly law enforcement watching it. however you need to get on there an take some time to read and check out all the areas. you keep things discreet, such as shipping t/a's, methods,packaging. etc. just go check it out and FOLLOW ALL THE RULES, and u'll be fine and get everything ya need.

Also a member and no problems...great guys over there!

thesourcecheck (eddy is member) is G2G--

just off the top of my head,I am not sure LE could run the source check---too close to entrapment (or close enough that they would not risk it for small fish)----if there was a site selling powders, whole different story (see the diff) one is simply informational--the other is grounds for a search warrant.

good people over on TSC

just follow the rules and you're golden

Top Bottom