Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Secret To Getting RIPPED!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Check out this pic. It's Zabo Koszewski who recently died at age 84. Here he is in 1966 at age 42. http://www.davedraper.com/site images/zabo-zipper.jpg

Pretty ripped, eh? Now Zabo wasn't a big guy -- probably around 5'8" 170 lbs. And from guys who know him, and admit to using steroids themselves, they say he never used any gear. That is a point that can be argued endlessly. But here's what's really important.

Zabo has won more bodybuilding awards than any other bodybuilder. He never lost a "best abs" catagory. When asked how long it took him to get into shape, his answer was; "I never get OUT of shape." I train 365 days a year."

Zabo would do 500 roman chair sit-ups and 500 leg raises EVERY DAY. He loved it.

When asked how he modified his diet prior to a show he said: 2 weeks out I watch the calories, do more sets and make sure I don't eat any crap. "

And there you have it folks. THAT, is the secret.

It's a huble reminder. We have so many advantages today -- supplements, drugs, equipment, etc. And I believe in using everything at our disposal. But it still comes down to hard work.

So the next time some asks, " Is clen, winstrol, tbol, dnp, ephedrine,proviron and T3 a good cutter?" I can't help but think Zabo is looking down on him, laughing. And then, he'd probably get right back to doing his workout.

Check out this pic. It's Zabo Koszewski who recently died at age 84. Here he is in 1966 at age 42. http://www.davedraper.com/site images/zabo-zipper.jpg

Pretty ripped, eh? Now Zabo wasn't a big guy -- probably around 5'8" 170 lbs. And from guys who know him, and admit to using steroids themselves, they say he never used any gear. That is a point that can be argued endlessly. But here's what's really important.

Zabo has won more bodybuilding awards than any other bodybuilder. He never lost a "best abs" catagory. When asked how long it took him to get into shape, his answer was; "I never get OUT of shape." I train 365 days a year."

Zabo would do 500 roman chair sit-ups and 500 leg raises EVERY DAY. He loved it.

When asked how he modified his diet prior to a show he said: 2 weeks out I watch the calories, do more sets and make sure I don't eat any crap. "

And there you have it folks. THAT, is the secret.

It's a huble reminder. We have so many advantages today -- supplements, drugs, equipment, etc. And I believe in using everything at our disposal. But it still comes down to hard work.

So the next time some asks, " Is clen, winstrol, tbol, dnp, ephedrine,proviron and T3 a good cutter?" I can't help but think Zabo is looking down on him, laughing. And then, he'd probably get right back to doing his workout.

Yea too many people ask that question all the time and it's pretty annoying, lol. Even this guy I know is always taking something and talking about how it will rip him up yet he is never ripped or even that cut! I trained with him a a few times and he has no intensity or strength and doesn't care to listen to other people regarding advice. This seems to be the case with alot of people. I could go on about this subject all day but I won't. Good post!

I always seem to get asked "bro, what can I use to gain some lbs and lose fat? How bout some winstrol?" My answer is "tell me your exact daily diet." They usually walk away disappointed and then a few weeks later, tell me they started an AAS but are STILL disregarding the dieting. It's a shame.

Wow, that dude was shredded!

I agree with you %100!

My ex-wife told me she got Armour thyroid and Adderall for weight loss from her dr. again. She is 250-260 lbs @ 5'6-7". I asked her when she started taking them again. She said a month ago but i've been slacking and not taking them everyday(yeah, cuz thats a good idea). So i asked about her diet. Whole Wheat English muffin with PB and a glass of skim milk for breakfast, popcorn for snack, subway for lunch then whatever for dinner. All in all i guess its a start but that's all it is. A start. Ive seen her take this stuff off and on for years with zero result!

Every time i want ice cream or some fucked up fast food. I always think to myself. Man, all that work dude. Down the toilet in 5 minutes! When she wants those things i wonder if she thinks "fuck it, i got these meds"

I always seem to get asked "bro, what can I use to gain some lbs and lose fat? How bout some winstrol?" My answer is "tell me your exact daily diet." They usually walk away disappointed and then a few weeks later, tell me they started an AAS but are STILL disregarding the dieting. It's a shame.

Haha, I've seen that so many times! Then that person will look a little bit better for a couple months then back to where they started because they don't keep a clean diet and keep training consistently!

All those fat burning drugs are meant for you to get on stage. How many people do you see using those products and look like they are ready to compete? Not many....

i gotta give the dude serious credit, but i'm sure his genetics played some role in that physique. some people have abs that don't sit out as far as that, some people this, some people that... he took what he had and worked to make it the best it could possibly be and THAT is admirable. i'm not saying the sauce is bad (shit i love it too) but i think a person's drive and determination can be almost as effective as any drug. just my 2cc

Top Bottom