Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The ring has been bought!

The sales laday was laughing at me because my hand was shaking when I was signing the paper work, lol

I'm just psyched about the complimentary bottle of chapagne that comes with it :)
 
sawastea said:
1.25 is bigggggg.

Good luck.

Thanks bro, yea I'm trying to take a pic of it but can't figure out how to take the flash off of my new camera, all you can see is a bright light when I take it w/ the flash, lol
 
Y_lifter said:
Awesome..

Have you posted up pictures of this woman you are planning to marry
for our approval or rejection yet ?

Yea, I think she's been approved, at least her ass has been
 
pdaddy said:
Of my girlfriend or the ring?

The ring silly but if you want to post a pic of your gf then go ahead. :)


Is that your baby on your signature, that is just adorable.
 
Foxxie said:
The ring silly but if you want to post a pic of your gf then go ahead. :)


Is that your baby on your signature, that is just adorable.

Alright this is the best I could do, for some reason my camera can't focus on the diamond, like I said it's a 1.25 round beautiful cut colorless ( f/IF)

Oh and yes that's my little princess in my sig. :)


P1010439.jpg
 
pdaddy said:
Alright this is the best I could do, for some reason my camera can't focus on the diamond, like I said it's a 1.25 round beautiful cut colorless ( f/IF)

Oh and yes that's my little princess in my sig. :)


P1010439.jpg



Awwwww! If you dont mind me asking,how much was it?
 
starfish said:
WOW...good luck with that. Beautiful ring.

Make lots of happy memories. :)

She has to say yes first! lol, I'm fairly confidant she will then all the happy memories will ensue.

Thank you for your kind words
 
pdaddy said:
Nope, there's no looking back, all systems go

Very exciting. Good for you... Its wonderful to be so excited about someone you love, so much so that you wish to tell everyone here and everywhere.

Congratulations to you. :)

Did you say when you are proposing? Valentines weekend or something??? Sorry if I missed that.
 
Quadsweep's Sister said:
Very exciting. Good for you... Its wonderful to be so excited about someone you love, so much so that you wish to tell everyone here and everywhere.

Congratulations to you. :)

Did you say when you are proposing? Valentines weekend or something??? Sorry if I missed that.

Either friday or saturday night, not sure which one yet. We have this favorite sushi restaurant we go to all the time that has private screened in rooms. I'm going to take her there and attempt to sneak in a little portable cd player where I will play a rediculously romantic song, stand up recite a poem I will write this week and put it to memory then pop the BIG question....... :worried:


This weekend is significant since our first date was four years ago on Valentine's day.
 
Congrats bro! I'm happy for ya man! Ever by my place dont be afraid to swing by and damnit man get on here more often!
 
hankes64 said:
Congrats bro! I'm happy for ya man! Ever by my place dont be afraid to swing by and damnit man get on here more often!

What's happening brohamski?! I do need to make my way out there some time, I'll try not to be such a stranger.
 
pdaddy said:
Oh shit I wish, that was a bit of a slip, I meant barely under 10 grand, whoops.



Are u sure about that? lol. I dont think she would mind about how much was it. Is the thought that count and how much time you spend on finding it. :)
 
buffer1 said:
thats a nice buy,nice lookin ring

Thanks, first year is interest free, after that it's 25%, yea I said 25%, you better believe I'm paying that bitch off in a year!
 
pdaddy said:
Thanks, first year is interest free, after that it's 25%, yea I said 25%, you better believe I'm paying that bitch off in a year!
25% holy shit,the fuckin pirates
 
BUBBLES said:
Its a beautiful ring. Lets hope she says yes...lol

BTW is that a champagne colored diamond?

Nope it's completly colorless a D on the scale which is the most 'colorless' you can go, this contributed to the price along with it being internally flawless, hard to find that combo, 9,500 is actually a pretty good price, believe it or not.
 
jujubes said:
The real gem here is that little baby!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!
true dat...decisions, decisions for my kids...which one are they going to tag?

Again, there's the line...and I jumped over it.
 
EnderJE said:
true dat...decisions, decisions for my kids...which one are they going to tag?

Again, there's the line...and I jumped over it.


My daughter is going to be gay, and that's final! No adolescent teenagers will be showing up on my doorstep waiting to take her out in their conversion vans. :evil:
 
pdaddy said:
My daughter is going to be gay, and that's final! No adolescent teenagers will be showing up on my doorstep waiting to take her out in their conversion vans. :evil:
LMAO

Thank god you can take that kind of a joke. BD wasn't too happy when I said that my sons are going to tag team his girl given that she's only 1 or 2. And my wife isn't happy when I introduce my youngest (2) as my gay son.

:lmao:
 
EnderJE said:
BTW, three guesses who's going to turn her gay?

I'd rather not get further into my 8 week old daughter's sexuality, I'm still getting used to being a father for christ's sake, lol
 
pdaddy said:
I'd rather not get further into my 8 week old daughter's sexuality, I'm still getting used to being a father for christ's sake, lol
lmao...no probs...I can wait a few more weeks.

8 weeks, eh? Is the wife or you having getting some sleep yet?
 
EnderJE said:
lmao...no probs...I can wait a few more weeks.

8 weeks, eh? Is the wife or you having getting some sleep yet?

Yea, she's been spoiling us quite a bit, sleeps for 5-6 hours at a time, and when she's hungry she just squirms and grunts no real obnoxious screaming.

She's the type of baby that will make you want another but then once you do you realize they aren't all that good. :verygood:
 
pdaddy said:
What's happening brohamski?! I do need to make my way out there some time, I'll try not to be such a stranger.
Your only 90 minutes away even haha :artist:

For 9500 bucks she better be able to drive that bad boy, are you sure it snot made by Audi?
 
pdaddy said:
I'm going to take her there and attempt to sneak in a little portable cd player where I will play a rediculously romantic song, stand up recite a poem I will write this week and put it to memory then pop the BIG question....... :worried:
This weekend is significant since our first date was four years ago on Valentine's day.

LOL...You've seriously made tears well up in my eyes...LOL

That is soooooo romantic! Can I watch the baby? Please??

Please!!?!?!


PLEASE!!!?!?!????!??!
 
pdaddy said:
She has to say yes first! lol, I'm fairly confidant she will then all the happy memories will ensue.

Thank you for your kind words



You are welcome...


Its refreshing to see someone so excited about a new baby and love.


Good Luck!
 
pdaddy said:
Nope it's completly colorless a D on the scale which is the most 'colorless' you can go, this contributed to the price along with it being internally flawless, hard to find that combo, 9,500 is actually a pretty good price, believe it or not.


$9,500 is a really good price and its a beautiful ring. She will love it.
I like the colorless, champagne and the rose diamonds.
 
Good luck to you bro, and may you and your new family have a happy, healthy life
 
Foxxie- that is a beautiful ring, however I do have to agree that it's a bit too busy for my taste, I really just wanted a single stone with a simple band that wouldn't take any attention away from the diamond, I can always add to it though if I change my mind. :)

jujubes- You can watch the baby but I need to see some credentials first, you have any advice for that super romantic song? I was thinking The blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, if you haven't heard it let me know and I'll send it to you for your opinion, thanks

starfish- Well it's quite refreshing to feel this alive!

bubbles- The colorless really caught my eye, I found the colorles to 'dance' more with light reflection. I almost got a pink stone but I would have had to pawn some stuff for it, lol

smurfy- Well if things don't work out I'll give you a call, you know we can still cyber.... :user:

Lady Viking & Ortiz34- Thank you very kindly, I apopreciate it

hankes64- You're my boy mang, I think she'll look quite dashing behind the wheel ;)
 
pdaddy said:
Foxxie- that is a beautiful ring, however I do have to agree that it's a bit too busy for my taste, I really just wanted a single stone with a simple band that wouldn't take any attention away from the diamond, I can always add to it though if I change my mind. :)

jujubes- You can watch the baby but I need to see some credentials first, you have any advice for that super romantic song? I was thinking The blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, if you haven't heard it let me know and I'll send it to you for your opinion, thanks

starfish- Well it's quite refreshing to feel this alive!

bubbles- The colorless really caught my eye, I found the colorles to 'dance' more with light reflection. I almost got a pink stone but I would have had to pawn some stuff for it, lol

smurfy- Well if things don't work out I'll give you a call, you know we can still cyber.... :user:

Lady Viking & Ortiz34- Thank you very kindly, I apopreciate it

hankes64- You're my boy mang, I think she'll look quite dashing behind the wheel ;)

Song?

All I Want Is You - u2
Truely, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
Home - Depeche Mode

First three songs at my funer...err...wedding.... :D
 
pdaddy said:
Foxxie- that is a beautiful ring, however I do have to agree that it's a bit too busy for my taste, I really just wanted a single stone with a simple band that wouldn't take any attention away from the diamond, I can always add to it though if I change my mind. :)

jujubes- You can watch the baby but I need to see some credentials first, you have any advice for that super romantic song? I was thinking The blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, if you haven't heard it let me know and I'll send it to you for your opinion, thanks

starfish- Well it's quite refreshing to feel this alive!

bubbles- The colorless really caught my eye, I found the colorles to 'dance' more with light reflection. I almost got a pink stone but I would have had to pawn some stuff for it, lol

smurfy- Well if things don't work out I'll give you a call, you know we can still cyber.... :user:

Lady Viking & Ortiz34- Thank you very kindly, I apopreciate it

hankes64- You're my boy mang, I think she'll look quite dashing behind the wheel ;)


Huh??
 
I still like All I Want Is You, but your song is pretty good too. A haunting quality to it.
 
I learned the song on my acoustic, was torn between playing and singing it to her, or just playing the cd while I recited some words from the heart.

I'll check out all I want is you, I know I know that song but can't put my finger on it, who's it by?
 
pdaddy said:
I learned the song on my acoustic, was torn between playing and singing it to her, or just playing the cd while I recited some words from the heart.

I'll check out all I want is you, I know I know that song but can't put my finger on it, who's it by?
U2
 
The sweetest thing would be a good one as well, I'm downloading both those songs right now :)

Shit, this is going to be a lot tougher than I thought
 
You better pardon Jay
For sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey
 
Foxxie said:
I dont really like this band but the song "I do" by 98 degree is a good song for proposal :)

The lyrics would be perfect for a situation such as that but I would forever go down as having proposed to a 98 degrees song, a little too cheesy. I appreciate the suggestion though.
 
pdaddy said:
The lyrics would be perfect for a situation such as that but I would forever go down as having proposed to a 98 degrees song, a little too cheesy. I appreciate the suggestion though.


lol ;)
 
pdaddy said:
The lyrics would be perfect for a situation such as that but I would forever go down as having proposed to a 98 degrees song, a little too cheesy. I appreciate the suggestion though.

You could do the song "I Swear"
 
Top Bottom