she is approvedY_lifter said:Awesome..
Have you posted up pictures of this woman you are planning to marry
for our approval or rejection yet ?

sawastea said:1.25 is bigggggg.
Good luck.
pdaddy said:There's no turning back now, 1.25 carat round beautiful cut. I got a decent deal, picking it up in a couple of minutes, I'll post a pic of it to get some opinions.
awittyusername said:Pleeeeenty of time to turn back
Y_lifter said:Awesome..
Have you posted up pictures of this woman you are planning to marry
for our approval or rejection yet ?
Foxxie said:Post a Picture up and Congrats!
pdaddy said:Of my girlfriend or the ring?
pdaddy said:Of my girlfriend or the ring?
Foxxie said:The ring silly but if you want to post a pic of your gf then go ahead.
Is that your baby on your signature, that is just adorable.
sawastea said:That is HUGE!!!
pdaddy said:Alright this is the best I could do, for some reason my camera can't focus on the diamond, like I said it's a 1.25 round beautiful cut colorless ( f/IF)
Oh and yes that's my little princess in my sig.
![]()
Foxxie said:Awwwww! If you dont mind me asking,how much was it?
starfish said:WOW...good luck with that. Beautiful ring.
Make lots of happy memories.![]()
pdaddy said:Nope, there's no looking back, all systems go
Quadsweep's Sister said:Very exciting. Good for you... Its wonderful to be so excited about someone you love, so much so that you wish to tell everyone here and everywhere.
Congratulations to you.
Did you say when you are proposing? Valentines weekend or something??? Sorry if I missed that.

pdaddy said:Barely under a grand
thats a nice buy,nice lookin ringpdaddy said:Oh shit I wish, that was a bit of a slip, I meant barely under 10 grand, whoops.
hankes64 said:Congrats bro! I'm happy for ya man! Ever by my place dont be afraid to swing by and damnit man get on here more often!
pdaddy said:Oh shit I wish, that was a bit of a slip, I meant barely under 10 grand, whoops.
buffer1 said:thats a nice buy,nice lookin ring
25% holy shit,the fuckin piratespdaddy said:Thanks, first year is interest free, after that it's 25%, yea I said 25%, you better believe I'm paying that bitch off in a year!
BUBBLES said:Its a beautiful ring. Lets hope she says yes...lol
BTW is that a champagne colored diamond?
jujubes said:The real gem here is that little baby!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!
dang, I didn't spend that much...thank god the wife doesn't like rings...pdaddy said:Barely under 10 grand
true dat...decisions, decisions for my kids...which one are they going to tag?jujubes said:The real gem here is that little baby!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!
EnderJE said:true dat...decisions, decisions for my kids...which one are they going to tag?
Again, there's the line...and I jumped over it.

LMAOpdaddy said:My daughter is going to be gay, and that's final! No adolescent teenagers will be showing up on my doorstep waiting to take her out in their conversion vans.![]()

EnderJE said:BTW, three guesses who's going to turn her gay?
lmao...no probs...I can wait a few more weeks.pdaddy said:I'd rather not get further into my 8 week old daughter's sexuality, I'm still getting used to being a father for christ's sake, lol
EnderJE said:lmao...no probs...I can wait a few more weeks.
8 weeks, eh? Is the wife or you having getting some sleep yet?

Fucking lucky bastard!pdaddy said:...sleeps for 5-6 hours at a time, and when she's hungry she just squirms and grunts no real obnoxious screaming....

Your only 90 minutes away even hahapdaddy said:What's happening brohamski?! I do need to make my way out there some time, I'll try not to be such a stranger.
nycgirl said:Beautiful Ring.
Foxxie said:Any women would be blown by this ring. Well it sure did take my breath away![]()
![]()
pdaddy said:I'm going to take her there and attempt to sneak in a little portable cd player where I will play a rediculously romantic song, stand up recite a poem I will write this week and put it to memory then pop the BIG question.......
This weekend is significant since our first date was four years ago on Valentine's day.
pdaddy said:She has to say yes first! lol, I'm fairly confidant she will then all the happy memories will ensue.
Thank you for your kind words
pdaddy said:Nope it's completly colorless a D on the scale which is the most 'colorless' you can go, this contributed to the price along with it being internally flawless, hard to find that combo, 9,500 is actually a pretty good price, believe it or not.
and it´s very beautiful ring
pdaddy said:Foxxie- that is a beautiful ring, however I do have to agree that it's a bit too busy for my taste, I really just wanted a single stone with a simple band that wouldn't take any attention away from the diamond, I can always add to it though if I change my mind.![]()
jujubes- You can watch the baby but I need to see some credentials first, you have any advice for that super romantic song? I was thinking The blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, if you haven't heard it let me know and I'll send it to you for your opinion, thanks
starfish- Well it's quite refreshing to feel this alive!
bubbles- The colorless really caught my eye, I found the colorles to 'dance' more with light reflection. I almost got a pink stone but I would have had to pawn some stuff for it, lol
smurfy- Well if things don't work out I'll give you a call, you know we can still cyber....![]()
Lady Viking & Ortiz34- Thank you very kindly, I apopreciate it
hankes64- You're my boy mang, I think she'll look quite dashing behind the wheel![]()
pdaddy said:Foxxie- that is a beautiful ring, however I do have to agree that it's a bit too busy for my taste, I really just wanted a single stone with a simple band that wouldn't take any attention away from the diamond, I can always add to it though if I change my mind.![]()
jujubes- You can watch the baby but I need to see some credentials first, you have any advice for that super romantic song? I was thinking The blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, if you haven't heard it let me know and I'll send it to you for your opinion, thanks
starfish- Well it's quite refreshing to feel this alive!
bubbles- The colorless really caught my eye, I found the colorles to 'dance' more with light reflection. I almost got a pink stone but I would have had to pawn some stuff for it, lol
smurfy- Well if things don't work out I'll give you a call, you know we can still cyber....![]()
Lady Viking & Ortiz34- Thank you very kindly, I apopreciate it
hankes64- You're my boy mang, I think she'll look quite dashing behind the wheel![]()
Que? Link no worky.pdaddy said:Alright like I said earlier, I think I've found the song to play while I propose, check it out and let me know what you all think:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2655852?htv=12
EnderJE said:Que? Link no worky.
U2pdaddy said:I learned the song on my acoustic, was torn between playing and singing it to her, or just playing the cd while I recited some words from the heart.
I'll check out all I want is you, I know I know that song but can't put my finger on it, who's it by?
Foxxie said:I dont really like this band but the song "I do" by 98 degree is a good song for proposal![]()
MattTheSkywalker said:You better pardon Jay
For sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey
Foxxie said:I dont really like this band but the song "I do" by 98 degree is a good song for proposal![]()
pdaddy said:The lyrics would be perfect for a situation such as that but I would forever go down as having proposed to a 98 degrees song, a little too cheesy. I appreciate the suggestion though.
pdaddy said:The lyrics would be perfect for a situation such as that but I would forever go down as having proposed to a 98 degrees song, a little too cheesy. I appreciate the suggestion though.
hankes64 said:You could do the song "I Swear"
EnderJE said:Go for the full thing and propose to a Culture Club or Slayer song.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














