Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Real World Value of IGF 1-LR3

needtogetaas

The Real World Value of IGF 1-LR3

I don’t think any other peptide has gotten as much attention and hype in the last five years as IGF 1-LR3 (Insulin-like growth factor Long R 3) has. For whatever reason it is the first substance a new peptide user is drawn to. Is it because the name sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie? Is it because it has a strong reputation for sure-fire muscle growth? Or is it just widely available and often talked about? In my honest opinion, the last answer is probably closest to the truth.

In the lay-bodybuilder’s collective consciousness the value of IGF 1-LR3 reads something like this: A mysterious product that will help you add like insulin can but safer all while adding inches to your arms or wherever else you inject it! The real world truth to it is a bit less glamorous. It’s one of those drugs that newbies are eager to use but, after being disappointed with less than magical results, is quickly discarded never to be given a second thought. In a way IGF 1-LR3 is the victim of its own hype. While it does have some value, there is no way it can live up to the expectations of those seeking the magic bullet of muscle development.

What kind of results can one truly expect with IGF 1-LR3?

Well, first let’s take a look at what it is and what it is not. Many bodybuilding sites give an oft copied and pasted explanation of the drug that attributes all of the qualities of the original IGF-1 rh in addition to the actual properties of the LR3 version without any real differentiation. Original, bio-identical (in other words, just as it is found in your body) IGF-1 is a 70 amino acid sequence that, once injected lasts only a few minutes in your body (around a half-hour or so). Its job is to target igf-1 receptors, preferably within the muscle you inject it in, triggering a process known as “differentiation.” Differentiation is the second stage of the hyperplasia process- adding new muscle cells by activating and maturing embryonic satellite cells that exist within the muscle itself. The first state is “proliferation”, or awakening said cells, and this is done through the actions of MGF- mechano growth factor, another specialized type of IGF-1. Though many of us bodybuilders inject MGF into muscles just after training in hopes of kicking off this process, natural MGF is never actually found floating around the body, but it produced within the cells themselves in reaction to certain types of specific stress- namely hard, intense weight-training.

read the rest here
The Real World Value of IGF 1-LR3 Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

VERY nice article bro.

cool read i have been buying into the hype... i was about to buy some to try it out but am kinda lost in the realm of peptides! I can read info but have no friends to give me any real world feedback. For the pospose of lean muscle gain with connective tissue/bone strengthening what is my best bet? I was looking to find something to add to some osta sarms during pct to keep if not continue making gains.

cool read i have been buying into the hype... i was about to buy some to try it out but am kinda lost in the realm of peptides! I can read info but have no friends to give me any real world feedback. For the pospose of lean muscle gain with connective tissue/bone strengthening what is my best bet? I was looking to find something to add to some osta sarms during pct to keep if not continue making gains.

I am in the middle of writing a big Article on the Use of GHRP-6 during a cycle for bulking as well as using it during pct for what you are talking about now.... Forget the sarms for pct and use that after pct or as a pre pct.

As for peptides during pct the best way to use GHRP-6 is at a dose of 150mcg 3 times a day injected sub-q. Now a lot of so called "gurus" may argue with me on dosing however I dont really give a damn. I been around a long time, I have used the peptide a few times, I have researched plenty and my advice tends to be dead on correct for 9 out of 10 people who take it. My record and feed back speaks for its self and I normally do not have to lolol... I don't really like to truthfully.

Using it at this does you will be able to lesson/weaken the massive increase to hunger you often get with a higher dose within a hour of dosing. Your apatite overall will increase slightly but still be manageable. IGF will go up, little hunger increase, nutrition retention goes up, and many other benafits to using it at this does during pct. 150mcg 3 times a day for pct my man is the way to go. even as high as 200mcg 3 times a day for guys over 200lb. But using it during pct or during a cutting cycle it is best to lower the dose and split the doses up more.

Send me a pm any time you want a little help with something my mane. Remember OpResource wholesale melanotan peptides public, MT1, mt I, mt2, mtII, pt141

Hey Need2,

I've posted a few times asking for a SARMS sticky by gamer and hopefully :) a peptide board. I joined b/c every google search i did led me here and i'm very glad i joined. Even bought Nelson's book, very good read by the way! Any chance on getting a peptide board and sticky-ing these articles that you mods have been writing?

Top Bottom