Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The real facts on hgh?

anabolimonster

So I'm planning on running some Somatropin alongside my Sus/deca cycle for around 3 months.

what is everyones experience with GH??

what kind of results can I expect??

and are there any negative side effects I need to be concerned about in the short term use of GH??

really appreciate responses.

So I'm planning on running some Somatropin alongside my Sus/deca cycle for around 3 months.

what is everyones experience with GH??

what kind of results can I expect??

and are there any negative side effects I need to be concerned about in the short term use of GH??

really appreciate responses.

At 22 you are still young and don't need HGH, though I'm not saying it won't help your physique. You can probably just use more hardcore anabolics like Tren and get the look you want. But if you have the money and want maximum gains, then HGH is your friend.

You can expect fat loss and size gain. Also good deep sleep, usually increased appetite, and some other nice benefits like just more attractive looking skin, hair, and sometimes even facial features. Also your muscles take on a 3D look. The more HGH you take, the more pronounced the effects. Lower dose results in more anti-aging and fat loss. Higher doses give you all that plus a size gain.

Negatives are carpal tunnel syndrome where your hands are numb and you have no feeling. They hurt and you have to shake them. Others are water retention, especially in the beginning.

Issues are usually cost and finding a legit brand. The majority of HGH out there is bunk or low dose so its a constant search to find a real brand, unless you have a ton of cash and a good connection and can buy real pharamacuetical stuff.

At 22 you are still young and don't need HGH, though I'm not saying it won't help your physique. You can probably just use more hardcore anabolics like Tren and get the look you want. But if you have the money and want maximum gains, then HGH is your friend.

You can expect fat loss and size gain. Also good deep sleep, usually increased appetite, and some other nice benefits like just more attractive looking skin, hair, and sometimes even facial features. Also your muscles take on a 3D look. The more HGH you take, the more pronounced the effects. Lower dose results in more anti-aging and fat loss. Higher doses give you all that plus a size gain.

Negatives are carpal tunnel syndrome where your hands are numb and you have no feeling. They hurt and you have to shake them. Others are water retention, especially in the beginning.

Issues are usually cost and finding a legit brand. The majority of HGH out there is bunk or low dose so its a constant search to find a real brand, unless you have a ton of cash and a good connection and can buy real pharamacuetical stuff.

I personally feel GH is overrated and I hate the sides. It does add another dimension to your physique, but ...are you at pro level? That's when using Gh makes sense, otherwise, I wouldn't bother. And at your age, you'll only wind up suppressing your already high GH .

I personally feel GH is overrated and I hate the sides. It does add another dimension to your physique, but ...are you at pro level? That's when using Gh makes sense, otherwise, I wouldn't bother. And at your age, you'll only wind up suppressing your already high GH .

How much HGH were you running and what brand? I'm curious since you seemed to not gain much from it while I definitely saw a mass increase and certain features like my delts and forearms seemed to grow and the abs take on a different look as well as the veins. I also find it combats pretty much all trenbolone sides and AAS "mental" sides in general, for some reason. Just curious since you've been in the game for a while and you're from the city where every gym rat and their mother is on HGH lol.

Thanks Conan there the answers I was looking for ! And Nelson I have a good opportunity to get some pharma GH at a good price from a very reliable source that's why I'm asking these questions. I know it's hardly a necessity in a cycle but it would be interesting to throw it in there .. Hmmm

How much HGH were you running and what brand? I'm curious since you seemed to not gain much from it while I definitely saw a mass increase and certain features like my delts and forearms seemed to grow and the abs take on a different look as well as the veins. I also find it combats pretty much all trenbolone sides and AAS "mental" sides in general, for some reason. Just curious since you've been in the game for a while and you're from the city where every gym rat and their mother is on HGH lol.

I didn't run high doses because I got sides at LOW doses! Bottom line, $100 worth of D-bol will put on more size that $100 worth of GH. : )

GH has some benefits like helping me sleep (especially on androgens) and improves skin quality - but I'm not a fan of the inconvenience of the stuff. I feel like it makes me look like I'm retaining water as well.

Top Bottom