V velvett Elite Mentor Platinum Aug 21, 2002 #1 WOW. Very nice. Looking - get back to you soon. Ok sooner than later.
HappyScrappy New member Aug 21, 2002 #2 1) get a room secondly) post poetry - you are nothing I say! 3rd) post a pic B) you suck, this is what PMs are for
1) get a room secondly) post poetry - you are nothing I say! 3rd) post a pic B) you suck, this is what PMs are for
TheProject New member Aug 21, 2002 #3 Oh, you got the pics, eh? Cool! I need to take some better ones...some of those are kinda crappy. Scrappy, don't be jealous, you'll get your copies soon.
Oh, you got the pics, eh? Cool! I need to take some better ones...some of those are kinda crappy. Scrappy, don't be jealous, you'll get your copies soon.
K kronk Guest Aug 21, 2002 #6 spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... Spatts, stop. They are having a moment
spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... Spatts, stop. They are having a moment
TheProject New member Aug 21, 2002 #7 spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... sh....it's a SECRET! Scrappy, I'll send 'em from home tonight. Don't have 'em here.
spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... sh....it's a SECRET! Scrappy, I'll send 'em from home tonight. Don't have 'em here.
Hannibal Elite Mentor Platinum Aug 21, 2002 #8 spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... just a South Park reference for Project's benefit.....
spatts said: Uh...hannibal? Are you trying to tell us something? Click to expand... just a South Park reference for Project's benefit.....
TheProject New member Aug 21, 2002 #9 kronk said: Spatts, stop. They are having a moment Click to expand... No no...see, Velvett and I were having a moment!
kronk said: Spatts, stop. They are having a moment Click to expand... No no...see, Velvett and I were having a moment!
V velvett Elite Mentor Platinum Aug 21, 2002 #10 Did someone say - having a moment? Did I miss it already? Oh how I hate when that happens. That's TWICE this month.
Did someone say - having a moment? Did I miss it already? Oh how I hate when that happens. That's TWICE this month.
TheProject New member Aug 21, 2002 #11 velvett said: Did someone say - having a moment? Did I miss it already? Oh how I hate when that happens. That's TWICE this month. Click to expand... Nope, I think you jumped in on this moment just in time. you think anyone else wonders what the hell we're talking about?
velvett said: Did someone say - having a moment? Did I miss it already? Oh how I hate when that happens. That's TWICE this month. Click to expand... Nope, I think you jumped in on this moment just in time. you think anyone else wonders what the hell we're talking about?
Hannibal Elite Mentor Platinum Aug 21, 2002 #12 TheProject said: No no...see, Velvett and I were having a moment! Click to expand... Guess I need to bribe someone via paypal to bump my "Anyone want to share a moment with me" thread.... Sorry to interrupt...please carry on.
TheProject said: No no...see, Velvett and I were having a moment! Click to expand... Guess I need to bribe someone via paypal to bump my "Anyone want to share a moment with me" thread.... Sorry to interrupt...please carry on.
HappyScrappy New member Aug 22, 2002 #14 hey man, I checked them out here at work. very nice. looks like you need some curtains or the neighbors are gonna see you doing that.
hey man, I checked them out here at work. very nice. looks like you need some curtains or the neighbors are gonna see you doing that.
TheProject New member Aug 22, 2002 #15 HappyScrappy said: hey man, I checked them out here at work. very nice. looks like you need some curtains or the neighbors are gonna see you doing that. Click to expand... Indeed. But then again, my life really is performance art, for all the world to see.
HappyScrappy said: hey man, I checked them out here at work. very nice. looks like you need some curtains or the neighbors are gonna see you doing that. Click to expand... Indeed. But then again, my life really is performance art, for all the world to see.