Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Poop Thread.

I once used to work with a guy who used to restore classic chevys like bel airs and nomads. Well anyways, on our 45 minute commute, we'd bullshit about all sorts of stuff. One day, our converstation turned to pooping.

He tells me about hwo when he was young, he used to have trouble pinching a loaf. He'd say in his NY italian accent, "James, when I had to go, it came out so hard and big...I swear, it felt like I was shitting sideways." I picture a huge long turd being forced out sideways in my mind and couldnt' stop laughing for 20 minutes.

68GT350 said:

He tells me about hwo when he was young, he used to have trouble pinching a loaf. He'd say in his NY italian accent, "James, when I had to go, it came out so hard and big...I swear, it felt like I was shitting sideways." I picture a huge long turd being forced out sideways in my mind and couldnt' stop laughing for 20 minutes.

Guess you had to be there.

you ever just have a great poop, were you just sit on the toilet reading, drinking some coffee, and having a nice long shit? LOL

i used to work with 2 guys, we would travel all over our state builidng metal buildings, and they would bring toilet paper with them, they would shit anywere and everywere, we worked at a junk yard one time, and one of them shit under a hood of a car, shit behind buildings, one time one of them shit off a roof that we were putting on so he didnt have to get down....talk about nasty people, and they would do this 2 to 3 times a day...but to top it all off, we were leaving a hotel one morning, and one of the dudes backed up the toilet, so the other one shit in the trash can HAHAHAH sick sick fuckers...man i'm glad i dont work with them anymore.... lol

NicolePap said:
Some guy once asked me to show him my turd cutter.... I think he wanted me to moon him (I hope).

Turd cutter means your ass, but not necessarily your assHOLE.

Millie said:
i am a girl. i don't poop. and i don't know anything about pooping.

:)

who are you? show us your boobies and ass. we have a rule at ef that all females must post pics. george spellwin has it written in, in the user agreement. :D

Top Bottom