Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The PERFECT physique! It dont get much better than this.

I'm sorry, but his legs are not equal to the rest of his body. Arnold's chest/shoulders/back/legs -uh - his whole body was more ripped than Serg. I honestly thought Lou should have came in 2nd on Pumping Iron. I agree, Serg has a great physique, but his legs are small in comparison to Lou and Arnolds..

just my .02

meatneck said:
I'm sorry, but his legs are not equal to the rest of his body. Arnold's chest/shoulders/back/legs -uh - his whole body was more ripped than Serg. I honestly thought Lou should have came in 2nd on Pumping Iron. I agree, Serg has a great physique, but his legs are small in comparison to Lou and Arnolds..

just my .02

agree.

meatneck said:

just my .02

Exactly. Arnold's chest was the most massive and impressive in the history of bodybuilding. Perfect shape, size, and definition. Serge looks great and has a physique that many of us would aspire to have, but Arnold's chest was better. Nobody had freaky legs back in the day, including Serge.

Tom Plats always had freaky tree trunk legs!

Ya .. I agree .. Arnold has him beat in the mass department. He is a little guy compared to them. Especially Lou who is a giant. He is just perfect IMO. I think he is VERY well proportioned, hence the reason he has done so well. He did loose the '75 Mr. Olympia, finishing second to Arnold. Again, we all know its a mass game, even back then. I was reading in the Arnie bible last night, and he comments on how "complete" Serges chest development always was, both upper and lower. Most bodybuilders get 1 nailed down. Sure Arnold rained for many years back then. Its just my personal opinion that I like this physique better. He is a one of the smaller guys compared to Arnold, but still really admire his physique.

Mavy

guys, guys, people did NOT train their legs back in the day because prior to Tom Platz, no one cared!

Serge Nubret was phenominal, no doubt at all. It is frightening how big his chest looks compared to his waist.

Top Bottom