Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The PERFECT physique! It dont get much better than this.

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
God damn it. I think that Serge has Arnold beat. I really think that this is my favourite shot, of my favourite physique! Absolutely perfect. And not a freak.

nub34.jpg

I dont know a bodybuilder who had a more "full" chest development, both upper and lower. Also, look how narrow this guys waist is...

sn103b.jpg

IIRC he was about 200lb too. I happen to agree with you, the only word that best described his physique is "sick"

Ya .. even a very FULL bicept in the frirst pic to. I think that it was hairloss guru who told me one time that he recently read in an old musclemag interview that he used to work out for 3 hours a day and therefor never did cardio once in a pre-contest diet. Craziness????

He went on to further mention that all the top european bodybuilders were working out for that long back in the day. He swore that this was far more effective at burning bodyfat than long cardio sessions.Interesting to say the least. Makes you wonder. Whatever he did, he was doing it right. That and probably some God-like genetics.

I wish bodybuilding physiques were still like this today.

Holy fuck! that'a a perfect body. That chest is sick! unfortunatelly most of that is genetics. And by the way, that is called "bodybuilding"; not the freak shows we see today starring monkeys with monster guts, massive unproportioned legs and non-defined wide backs

He is my favorite bb of all time. IMO, the best build ever, although seems like I read that he weighed around 260 at 5'9" and had a 29" waist.

Oh excuse me. I meant Sergio olivas. This Sergio has an incredilbe physique as well.

Top Bottom