Gymgurl said:In.....I'll give ya 5 more min before lockage since it is a way to show love
blut wump said:Hahaha like this is going to last.
Happy Valentine's one and all.
sawastea said:

silverfish said:Can you believe I forgot to get the wife a card. I'll get one later today.
![]()
silverfish said:Can you believe I forgot to get the wife a card. I'll get one later today.
![]()
stilleto said:i should red you for her.
silverfish said:Now you know that 2 wrongs don't make a right. It'll all work out in the end.
nycgirl said:Send an e-card to her job e-mail address. Then give her the other card when you get home.
tinytank said:hey, happy valentines day everyone.
silverfish said:Can't wait for the TT Vday adventure thread tonight.

sawastea said:Hello
that was your 5th postsawastea said:Hello
sup hammy.hamstershaver said:that was your 5th post
sawastea said:

pintoca said:you love the chorizo, don't you?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














