Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Synthol Thread

I'm started to get disgusted with the sheer idea of it.

i'm not reading this whole thread.. if someone has already said it.. congrats..

the product has it's place.. it will stretch out the muscle sheath.. (ever hear of muscle memory??) when the oil is absorbed the sheath is still stretched out, thus making the enlargement and growth of new muscle easier..

that's the theory..

and in the short term, it looks fuller.. want to add 1" to your bi for an even this next weekend.. it's possible..

i'm not reading this whole thread.. if someone has already said it.. congrats..

the product has it's place.. it will stretch out the muscle sheath.. (ever hear of muscle memory??) when the oil is absorbed the sheath is still stretched out, thus making the enlargement and growth of new muscle easier..

that's the theory..

and in the short term, it looks fuller.. want to add 1" to your bi for an even this next weekend.. it's possible..

Nw hold on a min bro. I'm asking because I value your opinion and I think like some good bros here you know wtf you're talking about.

Are you suggesting this is a good product if used properly and with care?

If someone tores a muscle and tries to make it right again by using Synthol I think it's worth the shot and I wouldn't blame it. In my perspective it's the only exception.

Not reading it all.
It has its place in bbing. Not everyone has great genetics for each bodypart. I almost guarentee Jay Cutler uses it. Watch any clip of him doind a bicep curl. The muscle never visibly shortens like it should. People act like its a satanic right to use, but then what are steroids? NIETHER IS NATURAL! Yes, there are absloute tools who abuse them, like there are for damn near everything else in the world. If used correctly, it can enhance any bodybuilder's physique. But I look at it like I do a very dangerous drug, just a little too much can have severe consequenses, so less is more.

i don't think it's bad to use a little for touchups to certain lacking areas but that's about it,don't overdo it.i've use Synthobolic to get better definition on my arms,that were lacking in camparison to the rest

The old timers didn't need it. Variances in physical potential cause variance in physiques. This causes uniqueness.

Ever notice how so many top bodybuilders nowadays look so similar now?

I'll pass.

Top Bottom