J
jenscats5
Guest

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........cosmos!!!!!!!!


+ the pain pills ......SWEETjenscats5 said:I spent $120 on booze today....... PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
morph60 said:+ the pain pills ......SWEETjenscats5 said:I spent $120 on booze today....... PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenscats5 said:I spent $120 on booze today....... PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dannomight said:I still got 10 beers out of a 12 pack of rolling rock that I bought when I watched the last ufc. So I'll drink maybe 1-3 tomorrow.
morph60 said:SO sorry .....want me to mail you some![]()
It just seemed to go down good after a nice shot of ice cold jager. Lately though I haven't been boozin it up like I used to.eat big said:Shit makes my mouth taste like rubber.
dannomight said:It just seemed to go down good after a nice shot of ice cold jager. Lately though I haven't been boozin it up like I used to.
It is quite good.eat big said:Amber Bock is supreme.
theoak01 said:killa go get poon
KillahBee said:Not in the mood to chase it down my man. Never really am, but especially not tonight. Just gotta chill.
eat big said:I see what you're doing here. You're trying to say that you never really want gash, it just flocks to you.
Smurfy said:gee wonder who that could be lol
fuckin' hee.KillahBee said:
blut wump said:Is someone confusing Martini and martinette?
jenscats5 said:KB - don't fucking clutter up my Martini thread with all this poon talk & shit....
Damn, I think I see Jesus......
KillahBee said:But this is why I drink.
Tits McGee
lol farty mcdickjenscats5 said:Obviously, Farty McDick
KillahBee said:Jen, losing the best poon you have ever had wrapped in the sexiest package you have ever laid eyes upon is NOT a laughing matter goddamnit! Feel my pain, Jens. FEEL MY PAIN!!!
jenscats5 said:Dammit, I thought I'd be more drunk by now.....sheesh
jafo said:have another
vicodin....on the way..next day air 4 Ujenscats5 said:I just can't........... *burp*

Raina said:I SERIOUSLY considered opening a bottle of merlot tonight. I even knew which one it was going to be....but alas I have yoga at 9 tomorrow morning which means I need to be up by 7 to eat. It just doesn't seem like a good combo.
biteme said:I'm not much of a drinker, but I sure am a fucker and especially a mother fucker these days!

Raina said:to you Jen. You're a tough cookie.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














