Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Official Friday Nite Martini Thread!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
I spent $120 on booze today....... PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Welcome to martini mixing and livin large.
qo7zmw.jpg


Cheers!!
 
I still got 10 beers out of a 12 pack of rolling rock that I bought when I watched the last ufc. So I'll drink maybe 1-3 tomorrow.
 
dannomight said:
I still got 10 beers out of a 12 pack of rolling rock that I bought when I watched the last ufc. So I'll drink maybe 1-3 tomorrow.


Shit makes my mouth taste like rubber.
 
lol im chasing tonight,Im working at the bar plus its been a while,my booty call is being a bitch so no action for weeks on this end
 
KillahBee said:
Not in the mood to chase it down my man. Never really am, but especially not tonight. Just gotta chill.


I see what you're doing here. You're trying to say that you never really want gash, it just flocks to you.
 
eat big said:
I see what you're doing here. You're trying to say that you never really want gash, it just flocks to you.

lmao. not the case at all my man. at least not in the common sense of the idea.

but I did just have the greatest poon known to man walk out of my life. I mean, the type of girl that stands up naked in the room while you just stare at her in amazement that God could make something that motherfucking sexy. The type of girl that makes you cum 10 times the amount you normally do. The kind of girl that has a body you could spend hours just enjoying, licking and kissing every fucking inch nice and slow while she moans in pure delight. The kind of girl whose pussy seems to have been made for your cock. The kind of girl that gets on top, moves her hips in such ways that make you feel like you could die right there and then.

Goddamn. But I know that I need to go out and slay myself a fattie to get over this. But it ain't easy.
 
still to early to drink here


I have family in for a funeral ...would be in bad taste to come home buzzing
 
KB - don't fucking clutter up my Martini thread with all this poon talk & shit....

Damn, I think I see Jesus......
 
Jen, losing the best poon you have ever had wrapped in the sexiest package you have ever laid eyes upon is NOT a laughing matter goddamnit! Feel my pain, Jens. FEEL MY PAIN!!!
 
KillahBee said:
Jen, losing the best poon you have ever had wrapped in the sexiest package you have ever laid eyes upon is NOT a laughing matter goddamnit! Feel my pain, Jens. FEEL MY PAIN!!!

Talk to the hand, bor..............TALK TO THE HAND!!!!!!!!!!
 
I SERIOUSLY considered opening a bottle of merlot tonight. I even knew which one it was going to be....but alas I have yoga at 9 tomorrow morning which means I need to be up by 7 to eat. It just doesn't seem like a good combo.
 
Raina said:
I SERIOUSLY considered opening a bottle of merlot tonight. I even knew which one it was going to be....but alas I have yoga at 9 tomorrow morning which means I need to be up by 7 to eat. It just doesn't seem like a good combo.

Depending on how I feel when I get up - I may not go to the gym tomorrow myself.....I'm not allowed to do any lower body stuff anyway....
 
I'm not much of a drinker, but I sure am a fucker and especially a mother fucker these days!
 
Top Bottom