Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official EF Twitter thread (for others)

miplank Pedo Bear and I work as a team

pedobear.jpg

chris302001 My balls finally descended today. Smurfy was standing close by waiting to catch them.

calveless wonder I'm at the coffee shop waiting for my ex-g/f. We were meeting at 11:00am, it's 3:40pm now. She's a little late and not answering her phone, but she'll show.

jon79 My mom laid out the wrong underwear for me today. I told her yesterday no colored briefs! Fuck.

lartinos asdfjnf7h dhsaod 3`nasokeefn'vvrfgrgr[dmm[psmjvoe034jgf0wemsdvm;lwv;lm <~~ That's the result of me pressing the keyboard against my abs, bitches.

Ariel Just finished the movie Back To The Future for the umpteenth time. I always get a spark of dopamine elevation, and sensation of passing joy when Marty J. Fox first steps foot in that DeLorean death trap. My Mac and I agree, the amount of vintage track jackets that could be found traveling back to the 80's is unfathomable.

BIKINIMOM "Login Failed. Your account has been suspended for excessive babbling."

calveless wonder It's 8:00pm and the coffee shop is trying to close. The barista keeps giving me dirty looks. I'm gonna move to one of the open tables outside and wait there. Still no reply to my calls/text.

Feel free to add your own..

olloloolool at the bold

Top Bottom