Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The myth: Weed makes you lazy

juiceddreadlocks said:
Plenty of anecdotal evidence. Just STFU lestat.
As a daily hashish smoker, (de-stress, sleeping aid and digestion purposes) I second this.

I dont have anything against someone who smokes weed, hell I smoked it for a couple of years. When I smoked was usally right before I did something very active. Like ride my Mt. bike or play tennis. You can use pot as a mild pain killer, thus making it a kind of preformance enhancing drug. You can ride the hell out of a bike when you just smoked some good Hydro.

mrplunkey said:
Slightly off-topic question, but does anyone feel guilty about supporting the drug trade industry, even with a drug as mild as weed?
Good point.

Hell just froze over...lol.

mrplunkey said:
Slightly off-topic question, but does anyone feel guilty about supporting the drug trade industry, even with a drug as mild as weed?
only when the doctor signs a script
its all calculated, added and recorded
they call it the revolving chairs
one dies and frees a space
push enough and you get a seat
cushy pension, unwarranted elevated status and early retirement

havent smoked in about 8 years.. but when i did i smoked all day, every day.. and it used to make me lazy as hell ! lol

lol

Weed makes people lazy....when I used to smoke in highschool, I felt like furniture for a few hours afterwards....everything seemed so far away...going to the bathroom was a journey to never never land

I smoke once in a while to help me sleep... I only smoke the good green though, no swag or skunk or compressed shit that been pissed on by mexicans prior to coming over.

Top Bottom