Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Anabolic Food.

Which is the most anabolic food?

• Pizza

Votes: 66 7.8%
  • Red Meat

Votes: 503 59.6%
  • Poultry

Votes: 126 14.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 149 17.7%

• Total voters
Fish m8y as in raw taco {|} Checkout the label on a fresh pouch of water packed Tuna from John West, Dophin free hopefully =)

Believe it or not, studies have shown that a diet in strictly high protein will actually decrease testosterone levels!!! The body will become more anabolic if you intake high amounts of protein WITH good fats like peanuts, olive oil, etc and will produce more testosterone!! Then intaking the carbs for energy. I don't think that there is ONE type of food that is more anabolic. Red meat does pack some pounds on though.

jackedshredded said:
Believe it or not, studies have shown that a diet in strictly high protein will actually decrease testosterone levels!!! The body will become more anabolic if you intake high amounts of protein WITH good fats like peanuts, olive oil, etc and will produce more testosterone!! Then intaking the carbs for energy. I don't think that there is ONE type of food that is more anabolic. Red meat does pack some pounds on though.
support it.......dont just say it, support.

Red Meat. The amount of protein and fats will increase your test production naturally.

Every summer I have an "annual steakout" with the guys and I usually eat 3lbs of steak and a few hours later I fully pumped up and feel like king kong...its great!

Wfabrizio said:
Red meat does contain creatine but the amounts are very small. I wouldn't consider meat as a source of creatine anywhere near on par with 1 scoop of creatine powder. Maybe a whole cow contains that much creatine but certainly not individual cuts.

10 lbs of raw red meat has 5g's of creatine. Anyone you know going to eat that everyday? LOL

Thanx
PCfuzz

EGGS!!!! They have everything to sustain life of an animal. Their PER rating is amazing. Eggs should not be left out!!! followed distantly by steak. I love red meat, don't get me wrong, but just gram to gram comparisons, eggs win!!!

Top Bottom