Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist”

Did this documentary show McVeigh talking during his last few days before he was killed? I did read that McVeigh took his punishment like a man. No whining or crying when they came to take him to the death chamber and strapped him down.

Not that this makes him a better person or anything but at least he took what was coming to him instead of crying like that little bitch Ted Bundy. Then again I'm sure McVeigh sincerely believed he was doing god's work and would be rewarded in heaven.

Did this documentary show McVeigh talking during his last few days before he was killed? I did read that McVeigh took his punishment like a man. No whining or crying when they came to take him to the death chamber and strapped him down.

Not that this makes him a better person or anything but at least he took what was coming to him instead of crying like that little bitch Ted Bundy. Then again I'm sure McVeigh sincerely believed he was doing god's work and would be rewarded in heaven.

Yep, he never showed any remorse or emotion. His advice to the victim's families was "get over it".

Yep, he never showed any remorse or emotion. His advice to the victim's families was "get over it".

Hmm sort of like the governments advice to the Weaver family and the remaining familuy members of Waco..

The irony is that Weaver WON his settlement against the government.. doesnt say much for the feds actions.. now does it?

The waco guys were fucking pedophiles and child rapists. The kids and womens deaths are all on them. Fuck 'em with a blunt screwdriver.

c

The waco guys were fucking pedophiles and child rapists. The kids and womens deaths are all on them. Fuck 'em with a blunt screwdriver.

c

Umm ya...

Autopsy photographs of other children locked in what appear to be spasmic death poses are consistent with cyanide poisoning, one of the results produced by burning CS gas

and as far you you "pedophiles and child rapists" comment.. no conclusive prrof was ever provided.

so unless you have forgotten one of the basic tenaments of our society "innocent until proven guilty" you really dont have much to justify your position, do you?

c

Can you forward me the court transcripts where they were convicted of those crimes? I'm not claiming they were innocent but a number of people that actually went through the criminal justice system were convicted of capitol crimes and were later exonerated by dna and wrongly accused...just sayin.'

Tomorrow, I could cruise a high school for a hot ass 16 year old and pay her parents a million dollars to sign off on a marriage...then proceed to sodomize the shit out of her...just sayin'.

Can you forward me the court transcripts where they were convicted of those crimes? I'm not claiming they were innocent but a number of people that actually went through the criminal justice system were convicted of capitol crimes and were later exonerated by dna and wrongly accused...just sayin.'

Tomorrow, I could cruise a high school for a hot ass 16 year old and pay her parents a million dollars to sign off on a marriage...then proceed to sodomize the shit out of her...just sayin'.

They didn't get their day cuz they tookup guns and took the laws in their own hands. That's not how justice works. Imagine if we all did that. Fuck little girls and then carried ak's when cops showed up. Imagine if they were all muslims carrying guns and bombs - would anyone defend them?

c

They didn't get their day cuz they tookup guns and took the laws in their own hands. That's not how justice works. Imagine if we all did that. Fuck little girls and then carried ak's when cops showed up. Imagine if they were all muslims carrying guns and bombs - would anyone defend them?

c

So, they were being served for their religious beliefs and the ownership of firearms the Fed dictated they shouldn't own.... and not their actions against other citizens even though they were given the right to bear arms? I would never disagree that criminals should be arrested and incarcerated...The gov should have police power when people threaten fellow citizens; That's the point of the government...

i wouldn't believe a fucking thing he says... I would bet over half of the things he said were bullshit... and if you are so against what he did why are you watching this shit? He wants to live on with this shit... when these sick fucks do these things throw their ass in jail and put a bullet in the back of their head.. no books, movies or interviews for other fucks to make money off of.

Top Bottom