Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist”

They didn't get their day cuz they tookup guns and took the laws in their own hands. That's not how justice works. Imagine if we all did that. Fuck little girls and then carried ak's when cops showed up. Imagine if they were all muslims carrying guns and bombs - would anyone defend them?

c

One of the first things I learned in law school is the legal system has nothing to do with justice...its just about the law and what you can prove....its about power and controlling society. Its natural that a religious leader would have a conflict
with civil authorities...they are in a power fight. Just look at the Jesus easter story...it's at the core of all religious movements.Religious zealots play the God card to trump political authority for their gain. If you are a supporter of religious freedom...real religious freedom...you have to accept child rape by "saviors" based on their "supernatural enlightenment."

I believe restrictions on freedom should be imposed where actual harm or impingement of another person's rights are involved. If a religious organization is accused of child rape it needs to be investigated...I'm waiting for the pope to be indicted for his conspiracy to cover up the rape of challenged children.

i wouldn't believe a fucking thing he says... I would bet over half of the things he said were bullshit... and if you are so against what he did why are you watching this shit? He wants to live on with this shit... when these sick fucks do these things throw their ass in jail and put a bullet in the back of their head.. no books, movies or interviews for other fucks to make money off of.

I wanted to see his story.

It's not everyday a decorated U.S. veteran commits mass terrorism against his own country.

If anyone wants revenge on McVeigh this is probably as close as you'll get-

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/17360

After playing that though all I could think of is "what goes around comes around."
i can understand the discontent with the fed...and destruction of property, while i don't condone it at all, would be a good way to get your feelings expressed.
but slaughtering innocents? killing fed workers like myself?
does zero for anybody's cause and repels people away from the right justly or not

One of the first things I learned in law school is the legal system has nothing to do with justice...its just about the law and what you can prove....its about power and controlling society. Its natural that a religious leader would have a conflict
with civil authorities...they are in a power fight. Just look at the Jesus easter story...it's at the core of all religious movements.Religious zealots play the God card to trump political authority for their gain. If you are a supporter of religious freedom...real religious freedom...you have to accept child rape by "saviors" based on their "supernatural enlightenment."

I believe restrictions on freedom should be imposed where actual harm or impingement of another person's rights are involved. If a religious organization is accused of child rape it needs to be investigated...I'm waiting for the pope to be indicted for his conspiracy to cover up the rape of challenged children.

I'm starting to believe you have issues with religion.

I have authority issues. Ironic considering my Prussian heritage.

But that's the beauty of the US. It doesn't have authority over you here. The only control it gets is what you give it.

I wanted to see his story.

It's not everyday a decorated U.S. veteran commits mass terrorism against his own country.

You must remember though he was waging war against the current power structure of his country. Fundamentally different from waging war against the country itself. He allied himself with Thomas Jefferson and Tom Payne.

Top Bottom