Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Longest 8 Minutes of my Life...Waiting for the FIre Trucks

sorry to hear about that...

Now they have kicked me out of my hotel. I can't believe it. They over booked and the girl at the front didn't mark it on the computer that we were suppose to stay longer so they said we have to leave. I would have normally blew my top but I am trying to be a better Christian. It just didn't make any sense to move me to the hotel next door than the people that haven't even check in yet. But they would be common sense which I don't think exist anymore.

I always heard that they couldn't move you luggage anyway even if you didn't book another night. So you could stay as long as you pay.

I expected to come into this thread to find that Curling accidentily caught himself on fire and was running around the yard flailing his arms in the air screaming for help. Come on, it's curling we're discussing here.....

On a serious note, that 100% blows Curling. Really sucks to hear what a hit you took on everything. You and your family are ok though, that's what counts the most. The bikes can be replaced (although I'm going to shed a tear or two if you tell me it was an old Indian, those are classic).

Good luck deaing with the insurance company. If they start presenting you numbers you don't think are right, talk it over with a lawyer. Insurance can be a bitch sometimes because they don't want to pay out.

Hang in there..... you'll be back on a bike before you know it...

smiley_aayn.gif

Thanks crak. Naw it was an 2001 indian spirit. Man, i hope they total that bike since they are out of business again trying to find parts an all. I hope the labor taking it down to frame to paint and going through the engine and tranny will be enough to total it. Maybe I will take that money and trade my old lady suburban in for a new one since progressive wouldn't total it and it hasn't ran right since.

Top Bottom