Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Longest 8 Minutes of my Life...Waiting for the FIre Trucks

WOW, that sux bro.. I"m sorry to hear about the fire(and loss of bikes) but at least everyone is safe... Good thing you got those gas tanks out of there or things could have been a lot worse!!!

Damn! The only thing that will chase that smell away is fresh paint.

Glad you can find some humour in it curling. I hope your coverage takes care of you man. Glad you and your family are all healthy and fine too. :0

Call me Muhammad because I see 3 brand new bikes in your near future..

Lets hope the insurance man doesn't bust your balls on the coverage..

How was the movie Fat Albert? Did it suck as bad as this fire ?

WODIN said:
Glad you can find some humour in it curling. I hope your coverage takes care of you man. Glad you and your family are all healthy and fine too. :0

Thanks bro. I just wonder how long I will be out of my house. I mean do you think they will ever get that smell out of my house?

Thanks everybody for your kindness on this. And ya'll are right family is what matters.

I think I found a bike that tickle my fancy what do ya'll think.

http://americanbiker.biz/gallery/albun46/Dec_21_files_049

curling said:
Thanks bro. I just wonder how long I will be out of my house. I mean do you think they will ever get that smell out of my house?

Thanks everybody for your kindness on this. And ya'll are right family is what matters.

I think I found a bike that tickle my fancy what do ya'll think.

http://americanbiker.biz/gallery/albun46/Dec_21_files_049
A couple of days out of the house.

The smell will take about 6 mnths to get rid of.

damn, C, that is most harsh... glad to hear your family is fine.

Insured to hilt on those rides, I hope?

Top Bottom