Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The journey

Making progress in the gym daily. Show is in 7 weeks. Currently running test prop 125 mg Ed, tren ace 100 mg ED, mast 100 mg ED, and anavar at 75 mg ED. On my 9th day. No pain from injections unless its new site. Acne is at a minimum. No night sweats. Do have the trensomnia and nightmares though which I take care of with advil P.M at 400mg nightly. The dreams are quite fun and enjoyable to wake up to. Blood pressure is perfect. Have put on 5 pounds since start. Im only 17, been running juice for 6 months now. Profile pic is from December 29, 2013 and was currently 173.8 lbs in it. Now im pushing 182-183. Weights haven't really increased. Veins appear to be coming out more. P.S For anyone wanting to know measurements of me. Biceps 15.75 inches, forearms 13.5 inches neck 17.5 inches, thighs at base 27.25 inches, lower quads at tear drop 24 inches, calves 16 inches, waist 30 inches, stomach sucked in 28.5 inches normal 30 inches (fat basterd I know lol), lats 29 inches from pit to pit, chest 44.5 inches, glutes 40 inches and that's about it. Like I said I'm only 17. I have a dream and hopefully my genetics, hard work and dedication pays off. It's not easy working out 2 and 4 hours every day while all the friends go out, while I cant go on dates or be with family on important days. Its hard eating 2 or 3 pounds of chicken every day along with rice, sweet potatoes, and other foods. But I believe I have a shot at this sport and if there is anyone willing to help please message me either post or private. Will do a update tomorrow after legs.

We don't offer advice to anyone under 21 years of age, so at 17, stop trying to solicit help via PM"s.
What you're doing to your body at such a young age is stupid, and downright idiotic. From your measurements, you were nowhere near genetic potential, so AAS shouldn't have even been a consideration, let alone running 3.5 grams a fucking WEEK! Also, if you're working out 2 to 4 hours a day, you're overtraining, and have no idea how to lift properly!

You seem set on a goal and I wish you luck, but you went about achieving it all wrong. At your age, and the amount of gear you're using, this is officially one of the stupidest cycles and posts I've read in a LONG time.

Legs sunday. Squats 5 sets of 10 with 315. 1 set with 225 for 10 reps pause for 5 seconds at bottom. (Ass to calves no half-ass bullshit reps). Hacksquat 3 sets of 10. 3 plates each side. Front raises 3 sets of 30. Stiff leg DL 3 sets of 15 superset with leg curls 3 sets of 20. Calf raises 3 sets fill failure. Treadmill for 30 minutes at moderate to intense level. End of leg workout time to finish is 2.5 hours.

Monday shoulders and traps. Standing military press 5 sets of 10. Seated military press 3 sets of 10. Behind neck press smith machine 5 sets of 10. Barbell shrugs 5 sets of 12. Front raises with ez curl bar 5 sets of 10 to 12. Front raise dumbell 3 sets of 10. Side raises dumbell 5 sets of 10 to 12. Seated lateral raises 3 sets of 10. Bent over lateral raise 5 sets of 10. Treadmill 45 minutes. Time to complete 3 hours. More training journals later.

Man trust me I had temptations to juice at a young age to but let me tell you you're no where near ready to be doing this. You realize you could be chained to a shot every week for the rest of your life? Also you have a ton of room to grow with just proper training. Don't expect help when you don't put the effort put abuse the drugs

Guess I should have mentioned I had a growth defiency since birth and been on norditropin hgh since I was 4. 3 ius a day 6 days a week till 14 then I was at 5 ius every day, 6 days a week for 3 years. Costing roughly $10,000 a month. Cleared as all bone plates had sealed shut. All blood levels were fine and organs perfect. I was left at a decent 5'7 or 5'8 level on height instead of 5'1 or 5'2. They took me off as I had no reason to be on it anymore. I been on test enanthate since November 500mg a week. Did deca for 12 weeks at 300mg. I knew the risks. I know its not ethical but I hit a genetic potential quickly with that much gh at 160 6%bf within my 2 years of training. and dieting. I know it could fuck up my endoctrine system. I know I could fuck up my heart, kidneys, and liver. I know that Im (too young). But this is all I have. I rather when this show. And hopefully get seen then to hope in 5 or 10 years my (natural genetics) will get me there. I know it isnt right but thats what life is all about is trial and error and taking risks. I will say this before I start any other compound other then test. I do my research. Hell I put 20 hours on this blog plus others only to see the benefits, the downfalls and how to properly do it. I know you all have been lifting for years and years and seen everything from little to big and young to old. But this guy isnt going to stop chasing his dream unless it becomes a hazard. And to all you hip happen motherfuckers who think that over training occurs or whatever then ur a fucking idiot. Explain Arnold, coleman, ruhl, priest, and all the other pros. If you have something to say I would rather hear no more steroids then over training because my work ethic is unheard of. Fuck your over training its all a bunch of bullshit. Thanks though for the help. Will post dairy progress tomorrow.

Guess I should have mentioned I had a growth defiency since birth and been on norditropin hgh since I was 4. 3 ius a day 6 days a week till 14 then I was at 5 ius every day, 6 days a week for 3 years. Costing roughly $10,000 a month. Cleared as all bone plates had sealed shut. All blood levels were fine and organs perfect. I was left at a decent 5'7 or 5'8 level on height instead of 5'1 or 5'2. They took me off as I had no reason to be on it anymore. I been on test enanthate since November 500mg a week. Did deca for 12 weeks at 300mg. I knew the risks. I know its not ethical but I hit a genetic potential quickly with that much gh at 160 6%bf within my 2 years of training. and dieting. I know it could fuck up my endoctrine system. I know I could fuck up my heart, kidneys, and liver. I know that Im (too young). But this is all I have. I rather when this show. And hopefully get seen then to hope in 5 or 10 years my (natural genetics) will get me there. I know it isnt right but thats what life is all about is trial and error and taking risks. I will say this before I start any other compound other then test. I do my research. Hell I put 20 hours on this blog plus others only to see the benefits, the downfalls and how to properly do it. I know you all have been lifting for years and years and seen everything from little to big and young to old. But this guy isnt going to stop chasing his dream unless it becomes a hazard. And to all you hip happen motherfuckers who think that over training occurs or whatever then ur a fucking idiot. Explain Arnold, coleman, ruhl, priest, and all the other pros. If you have something to say I would rather hear no more steroids then over training because my work ethic is unheard of. Fuck your over training its all a bunch of bullshit. Thanks though for the help. Will post dairy progress tomorrow.

Bro you're no where near your limit. I'm only 18 brother. And I also don't so much believe in overtraining a muscle but more so overtraining ones CNS. Post up pics and we will be able to tell you if you have a shot at bodybuilding

Tuesday off. Wednesday back and biceps. Deadlifts 3 sets of 10 315 2 sets of 10 225. Reversed grip row 3 sets of 10 with 225. Tbar row 5 sets of 10. Chin ups. 5 sets till failure. Dumbell row 3 sets of 10 with 100s. Pull downs wide grip 3 sets of 10. Preacher curl 10 sets of 10. Standing angle curl 3 sets of 10. Concentration curl 3 sets of 10. Barbell curl 3 sets of 10. Treadmill walk for 45 minutes. Time to complete 3 to 3 1/2 hours.

Thursday chest, delts, and triceps. Bench press 8 sets of 10. Barbell Incline 5 sets of 10. 5 sets of 10 with dumbells. Decline bench 3 sets of 10. Hammer strength decline 5 sets of 10. Cable butterfly's 12 sets till failure. Cable pushdown 5 sets of 10. Skullcrusher 5 sets of 10. Dips 6 sets till failure. front dumbell raises 5 sets of 10. Side raises 5 sets of 10. Bent over lateral raises 5 sets of 15. Ez bar front raise 4 sets of 12. Cable lateral raises 8 sets of 10. Intense cardio 20 minutes. Time spent 3 1/2 hours

I wish a mod would lock this down, and give this guy a time out. This is one of the most absurd threads I've read in a long time here on EF.

Top Bottom