Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Ibuprofen has just kicked in

Oh babe I sooo feel you right now.
I am on amoxicillin because of my tooth. Motrin is my new best friend two 600 mg!
 
bran987 said:
root canal?
I already have an appt for this Wednesday because I noticed a small hole in my tooth, completely out of the blue. At the time I made the appt, there was no pain. but today, it hurts.
 
I have percs,wish I wasnt going out,id take some,my back has been killing me for a few weeks and I ran today making it worse.
 
toothbrush.jpg
 
ibuprofin doesn't do shit for me. i need the narcotics.
 
Smurfy said:
but does anyone have anything stronger? This tooth is killing me.

I told you to brush twice daily and floss. See what happens when you get lazy.
 
oh man, i got all giddy and excited at the store tonight when I came across this golden nugget of awesomeness


Flossing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oral-B Hummingbird
The Oral-B Hummingbird is the world’s first portable power flosser. Powered by one AAA battery, it comes with a choice of two interchangeable attachments - a power ergonomic flosser and soft mint dental pick, designed to reach between teeth and below the gum line to remove plaque fast. Clinically proven to work as well as manual floss, Oral-B Hummingbird takes the fuss and mess out of flossing, reaching areas that may be missed by a toothbrush.
www.oralb.co.uk
Price: ÂŁ4.99 refills RRP: ÂŁ2.49
Manufacturer: Oral-B
Contact: 0800 7311 792



oral-b-hummingbird.jpg
 
May I suggest:

Philips%20Sonicare%20Elite.jpg


and

257736.jpg


Seriously. Spend the money on the good electric toothbrush -- totally worth it, I LOVE my Sonicare ;) -- and just get whatever floss you'll use regularly.
 
i already floss like an obsessive maniac. i am also addicted to interdental stimulators. i brush with an electric toothbruch twice a day. i just have very weak enamel. its been this way since I was a kid. my son has the same problem.
 
how about some real drugs

i got a fat juicy 8 ball waiting right here with your name on it smurfy.

and i got some coke for your bf and some weed for your husband. we can all be bestest druggie friends forever.

:heart:
 
Smurfy said:
i already floss like an obsessive maniac. i am also addicted to interdental stimulators. i brush with an electric toothbruch twice a day. i just have very weak enamel. its been this way since I was a kid. my son has the same problem.
:worried:

I'm sorry ... I've known a few people born with that, rotten luck.

My mom had bad teeth but she knew where it came from -- youngest of 10, and there were no prenatal vitamins back then. She had most of her teeth crowned by her 50s.
 
Smurfy said:
Im on my way to the dentist.

pics please

I want to see this said tooth, and could you possibly send it to me via US postal. I just lost my last one and quite a donation would be appreciated.

thanks
 
oh shit i need a root canal (scheduled for saturday 9am) she started drilling and was like OH WOW IF I KEEP GOING, IM GOING TO HIT A NERVE. YOU NEED A ROOT CANAL. then she wrote me a script for vicodin
 
ok, I want the tooth and the vicodin

thanks
 
Frisky said:
ok, I want the tooth and the vicodin

thanks
lol you lost a tooth? you got a big hole there now?

lol Im likely giving the 20 vics to my husband. i dont like pain killers. I just took some ibuprofen though
 
You can hold an asprin onto the hole in your tooth and it will numb the pain for a while.

Trust me I broke a tooth once and the pain is continuous and is awful.
 
Smurfy said:
lol you lost a tooth? you got a big hole there now?

lol Im likely giving the 20 vics to my husband. i dont like pain killers. I just took some ibuprofen though


I don't have teef remember... I would be greatful for that one, just one.. so I can have corn on the cob.



LOL


I agree.. I hate pain killers, hate pills actually. I have a cabinet full and don't take any besides my migraine meds when I can't take it any more.
 
alien amp pharm said:
You can hold an asprin onto the hole in your tooth and it will numb the pain for a while.

Trust me I broke a tooth once and the pain is continuous and is awful.
i have had teeth crack into pieces before, or teeth with big gaping holes for months before I have gotten it treated. Ive got a history of being a horrible dental patient but nowadays Im turning it around and seeking treatment right away. she drilled out most of the bad stuff and shoved a temp filling in there which should last me until the root canal on saturday, trust me, ive had about 5 or 6 root canals/crowns. Im a frequent flyer when it comes to having dental work done.

fragadelic once even had to extract one of my molars that was cracked off into pieces.
 
Smurfy said:
i have had teeth crack into pieces before, or teeth with big gaping holes for months before I have gotten it treated. Ive got a history of being a horrible dental patient but nowadays Im turning it around and seeking treatment right away. she drilled out most of the bad stuff and shoved a temp filling in there which should last me until the root canal on saturday, trust me, ive had about 5 or 6 root canals/crowns. Im a frequent flyer when it comes to having dental work done.

fragadelic once even had to extract one of my molars that was cracked off into pieces.


and you fuckers say we down in LA are hicks. well gosh dammit,

still... send me that tooth

thanks
 
Smurfy said:
yeah but up north, we can afford to get our teeth fixed.

well duh... that is why I want you to send me that tooth, I can afford super glue.
 
Top Bottom