Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The High Intensity Myth (good read #3)

Once again excellent post. I have never agreed with the HIT method and always thought mentzer was foolish for proclaiming it.

I think everyone is different and whereas HIT may work for some. It may not work for others.

I have used HIT as well as other types of training. And the Number one factor is intesity.

Very good post and very informational, probably the best way to train is in between, but I'll wait for some more info to alter my routine....:D

I agree with BIGEDD!

You dont know what the hell your talking about!
If you do it right on the first set, you dont have to do another!
You are telling me that all these pro's are wrong? Look, this has been argued time and time again, its anoying! It works, if you do it correctly! If you dont know......as a muscle becomes larger so must your intensity for the muscle to become larger-----its called progression! If youre using the same workout with the same intensity, then yeah...you will not progress. There is no study to prove that more sets are better! I know these workouts are not for everyone, but it works.........maybe not for you! Try reading some more info on the subject! You will be surprised on how many NFL teams and player use HIT!

www.cyberpump.com

i agree, i go as hard as i can on a few different bodyparts every day, i dont think 3 sets once a day would work, it just sounds too easy to me

Cyclone

mike mentzers genes were good enough that he could have done just about any training program and it would have worked. (Juice helped too) One thing that works for one person may not work for another person because their bodies genetic makeup is different. Some people just have more fast twitch muscle fibers and grow no matter what.

Top Bottom