Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

love not having to mix my hgh with neutropin ... only on week 4 so i dont have a definitive growth is great but increased energy, strenght gains(slight) and have been recoverying quickly but not quick enough looking to add some test in there .... not looking to gain too much muscle just lean out ... prop best to use???

How would you compare the strength from Serositsm to Somatropin 191AA? Considering mixed the same, what would be the IU differential if so?

Somatropin is the name for hgh so it's not a brand like sero's are.

You have to be careful because a lot of HGH is actually 192 versions and not the correct 191 version.

You find (I won't name any names) a lot of sources that are opening their little HGH shops with vials that they are purchasing from Tradekey or Alibaba vendors. Which is basically selling worthless junk in a vial that gets passed on to the consumer at a high markup.

Yep they push that worthless crap. Sad

Well, feel free to PM me if you are looking for a home for your extra unused omnitrope ;)

I'd
Sure thing.

Some of the symtoms include:

Increased thirst and urination
Fatigue
Anxiety
Shakiness
Blurred vision
Patches of dark areas in the folds or creases in your skin like around your neck, elbows and armpits
Incessant hunger

If you did a glucose test your levels would be higher than 99 mg/dl.

HTH,

B-

Top Bottom