Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***The 'have you ever' Game***

No

Have you ever had sex in a church?

sex with me is a religious experience. . .so. . .pretty much where ever i'm having it is a church :lmao:

ummm. . .no.

what is the worst thing that you've ever done to another human being (first thing that pops into your head)?

Have you ever been so intimidated by someone of the same/opposite sex, and you thought there were signs of interest, but then again it could just be the ego talking. I ntimidation was that you so felt the drive, will, and that you could never live with yourself if you didn't go talk to her, and you got through the intense pussification and rose up, knowing that this is gonna hurt, if you get shot down, but put up the shot anyway?

sex with me is a religious experience. . .so. . .pretty much where ever i'm having it is a church :lmao:

ummm. . .no.

what is the worst thing that you've ever done to another human being (first thing that pops into your head)?

I got someone fired, I felt horrible afterwards. He didn't like taking orders so he wrote a hate letter about me. It was very disturbing, talked about killing me and doing things to me ...

Have you ever cheated?

I got someone fired, I felt horrible afterwards. He didn't like taking orders so he wrote a hate letter about me. It was very disturbing, talked about killing me and doing things to me ...

Have you ever cheated?

Yes (before I was married).

Have you ever cheated and been caught in the act?

Top Bottom