Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Good Thing About Shorter Cycles

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
The simple answer is -- you can take shorter time IN-BETWEEN cycles.

Ever notice that you still look "on" a few weeks after a cycle. People will say this is because T levels are still elevated but that's a complete myth. The half life of a long ester such as cyp or enth is 2 weeks. 2 weeks after your last shot, you're back down to normal and beginning suppression. (BTW, That's why I developed UNLEASHED -- to maximize the bioavailable T at this time. )So why do you still look good?Because the body takes time to readjust. You don;t lose muscle overnight.

So how about THIS?

If you keep cycles shorter, there's less suppression and you can go on sooner. Then gains will be steadier. Doesn't it make more sense to do six weeks on and 6 weeks off, back and forth instead of 6 months on and 6 months off? With the former you'd continue making steady gains. With the later you'll lose it all and start all over.

And if you use BRIDGE for those 6 weeks off you won't even feel like you came off!

So the next time someone says you need 10, 12, 16, 24 weeks cycles. That's horseshit. You can make steadier , more solid gains with shorter, more frequent cycles.

And no, short esters have nothing to do with short cycles. Use an oral to get levels up quickly. The long ester will taper naturally.

Trust me on this. It may not be as instantly dramatic, but when it comes to making progress over the long haul, it's the way to go.

The simple answer is -- you can take shorter time IN-BETWEEN cycles.

Ever notice that you still look "on" a few weeks after a cycle. People will say this is because T levels are still elevated but that's a complete myth. The half life of a long ester such as cyp or enth is 2 weeks. 2 weeks after your last shot, you're back down to normal and beginning suppression. (BTW, That's why I developed UNLEASHED -- to maximize the bioavailable T at this time. )So why do you still look good?Because the body takes time to readjust. You don;t lose muscle overnight.

So how about THIS?

If you keep cycles shorter, there's less suppression and you can go on sooner. Then gains will be steadier. Doesn't it make more sense to do six weeks on and 6 weeks off, back and forth instead of 6 months on and 6 months off? With the former you'd continue making steady gains. With the later you'll lose it all and start all over.

And if you use BRIDGE for those 6 weeks off you won't even feel like you came off!

So the next time someone says you need 10, 12, 16, 24 weeks cycles. That's horseshit. You can make steadier , more solid gains with shorter, more frequent cycles.

And no, short esters have nothing to do with short cycles. Use an oral to get levels up quickly. The long ester will taper naturally.

Trust me on this. It may not be as instantly dramatic, but when it comes to making progress over the long haul, it's the way to go.

Good info Nelson. I agree that short cycles are very effective.

As far as short cycles go, 6-8 weeks is enough to make gains and recovery quickly. Sure, you might not gain as much with a 6 week cycle, but you make up for that with a quick and solid recovery.

I am on trt and go in for blood work every 5-6 months. and have to stop blasting to get back to normal range which from experience can take longer than 2 weeks.

ie I was on 700 test/wk and 3 weeks later my test levels were 1350. range was 250-850. doc was not happy. but I will say a week later I was at 590. so it was 4 weeks after last shot. just some random first hand experienc

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

well it took me about 8 weeks before I really noticed it, if you stop at 6 weeks then you waste it. But please if you think there's a way to put it into a 6 week cycle tell me, I'm all ears.

if you want to do the short cycle thing nelson advocates then you don't want to run long estered roids. U or D esters should be avoided.

o forgot to mention though implied, I used no test in those 4 weeks, and I use test cyp

I am on trt and go in for blood work every 5-6 months. and have to stop blasting to get back to normal range which from experience can take longer than 2 weeks.

ie I was on 700 test/wk and 3 weeks later my test levels were 1350. range was 250-850. doc was not happy. but I will say a week later I was at 590. so it was 4 weeks after last shot. just some random first hand experienc

once cyp is built up in your system it takes longer than 2 weeks to clear. it takes about 5-6 weeks total.

even if its a small amount, even if its a non-active amount.. it doesn't matter..the body will still be suppressed even with small amounts of hormones left. so really a 4 week cycle is really a 9 week cycle with a low amount of hormones in your body from week 5 on. so really its a waste to use long esters. if you want to run short cycles like this run prop or suspension

Top Bottom