Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Good and Bad sides of TREN and how to limit toxicity...

Well for me so far so good. 24 shots into a ?? week fina/test cycle. I'm doing aprox 70-80mg ED and have not had any sides yet. No night sweats, no loss of sleep, no loss of appetite and not once had the rush and flush (fina cough), and most of all the test has not had the full 2 weeks to kick in yet and I have no worries about fina dick. Although sex drive is way down when the soilders are called apon they are ready for battle.

Viper

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE, CRYSTALS INDICATE THE PRESCENCE OF THE EXTRACTED HORMONE FOR THE MOST PART.

What I'm talking about is when you convert the tren. You place the tablets in a vial with the solution to let them dissolve. Then you add the oil to the vial. Next you pull the oil/tren/solvent out with a syringe to filter it. When I didn't use enough BA (since I wanted to try to find the minimum I could get away with), I later had crystals form in the vial where the gunk from the pellets was left. Since you don't have that happen when using a kit that has enough solvent, it appears that the kits remove all of the tren. When I didn't use enough solvent, I had the crystals form. I don't think your claim that only 50-70% of the tren is removed is correct since you don't see those crystals left over. Of course, that's an opinion since I've never actually sent a conversion to a lab to be tested.

jasonstrong said:

Tren and cancer tren and pneumonia-as in scar tissue in the lungs, tren and kidney failure, tren and sterilizing effects, etc...

Sorry, this may be a basic question, but I know very little about how AAS are processed in the body:

How does tren cause scar tissue in the lungs?
thanks.

Top Bottom