Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Facts On The "interference" Call

This thread turn out pretty funny actually. I just posted a reply to fuck with him, cause there have been to many dumb posts on this.

Thanks Kayne and Hoops for backing me up on this, ya my niggas.:D

Sparky you said Kayne is getting all upset you got all bent right after I said Shut the Fuck up so think before you speak my friend..and when while your at it take a glass of Shut the Fuck Up Bitch!

flex123 said:

Sparky you said Kayne is getting all upset you got all bent right after I said Shut the Fuck up so think before you speak my friend..and when while your at it take a glass of Shut the Fuck Up Bitch!

LMAO!!!...FUNNY THING IS, HE THINKS I'M MAD CUZ I'M TYPING IN CAPS. HOW FUCKING DUMB IS HE!!!

KAYNE

For those of you who didn't see the first time.
Here is what I have. Talked to a Supervisor of Officials from a major conference. He said to me the call "never should have been made". Also, he made an interesting point. He said officials will have more pressure calling Miami games next year than any other teams in the country. His feeling is that officials will be so wary of being accused of bias, many of them (especially the shaky ones), will ask out of working Canes games next year. I happen to agree with this assessment, based on the post-game comments I heard across the all lines (media, coaches, officials).
Mel Kiper Jr. himself who was cheering for Ohio St since he has buckeye family felt it was a "chicken call" and thought the game should have ended right there. A lot of others including Beano Cook agreed figuring how the Refs allowed physical contact all game long until then! basically stating no one would have made a big fuss if it wasn't called.

ESPN reporting that back judge Terry Porter who made the " Call " is not new to controversy. The Big 12 Conference, in the past two years, has had to delivery two letters of apology to schools in reference to controversial calls made by Porter. How then was he allowed to work a game of this importance? The Big 12 needs to explain this decision to the NCAA and UM. http://espn.go.com/ncf/bowls02/s/fiesta_thecall.html
Ain't that some shit?

The call has been talked to death, but anyone who even wants to debate it, is a moron. You don't make that call, that late, in that situation. Simple as that. If its a first down call, you live with it, but on 4th down, the call DID DECIDE the National Championship. That's unacceptable. That's not me talking (although I agree with the assessment), that's the comments of two major college Head Coaches AND the Supervisor of Officials I am talking about. That's heavy for these guys to be so open.

OU wins their first NC in god knows how long but nobody will talk about how they beat miami, all anybody will talk about is how the refs gave it to them. Its funny, miami loses, but they still win. Nobody outside of Columbus is going to really embrace the Buckeyes as the true NC.

Also, I just watched the hit on McGahee with 11 minutes or so left in the fourth quarter. Right after the hit, Will Allen gets up and twice makes throat slash gestures for all to see. Besides being a schmuck with McGahee clearly hurt, how is that not a personal foul? Even in the NFL which allows more demonstrative behavior, a throat slash is an automatic 15-yd penalty for unsportsmanlike behavior. Guess what that 15 yards and first down would have meant for us down 17-14 at the time. We'll never know and while I think calls went both ways during the game, it only underscores how the refs were letting everyone play all night long and trying not to decide the game and THAT IS WHY THE CALL MATTERS--BECAUSE THEY MADE A CALL WHEN ALL NIGHT LONG THEY DIDN'T. NO OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE ON JENKINS, NO HOLDING ON JENNINGS, NO PERSONAL FOULS OF WILL ALLEN OR WILL SMITH, ETC. Just one call- pass interference by a ref who was further away from another ref who signaled incomplete at one of the most critical times of any college football game.

Also Gov. Bush said it was a bad call. Apparently, he will have to wear an OSU jersey due to a bet with the Ohio gov. There is also a funny quip about the Supreme Court being unable to fix this call. All of this would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Sorry "SPARKY" but the Canes did beat themselves + some pretty shitty game calling by Larry Coker who apparently is on too much Xanax. A good coach, with the talent Miami has, would have whipped OSU's ass into the ground.

I AGREE. 100%. PLATE AND FREAK, YALL ARE TWO WISE MEN.

KAYNE

first off flex, your a fag...who the fuck puts a pic of their own face on there user profile??? body, symbol, whatever fine, but your fucking face??? you think a little to high of yourself, some fat bitch proboly told you, you have a pretty face...well were a board of mostly guys dipshit, who you tryin to impress?? your fat ass girlfriend ( who canned ya) is not on this board junior... so you have no right to say shit about anyone...... bitch

" my sister's were just babys, and they had there heads smashed in with bootheels...so that the army could save bullets!! everyone on my resorvation was butchered...AND IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!!!!

hey doll fan- i for one liked the call (at least agreed with it)... take this any way you want...

TAKE A FUCKING ENGLISH CLASS SOME TIME

Top Bottom