Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Facts On The "interference" Call

KAYNE said:

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS. WHO IS THIS GUY AND HIS 35 POSTS???

KAYNE
Some of us have better things to do than cry on the internet all day bitch, and have you ever heard of new members. Suck up your tears homo and stomach the fact the canes were overrated and your so mad that you don't know what to do. Let go, its over, there not 35-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life and stop whining bitch!

shit man.. i posted that right after it happened... old news... pay attention.

sparky_d2 said:

Some of us have better things to do than cry on the internet all day bitch, and have you ever heard of new members. Suck up your tears homo and stomach the fact the canes were overrated and your so mad that you don't know what to do. Let go, its over, there not 35-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life and stop whining bitch!

YOU COULDNT WALK A DAY IN MY SHOES YOU LITTLE HOE!!! I ONLY SIT ON THE NET WHEN I'M IN MY ROOM DOING NOTHING. AND ON SUNDAYS, I LIKE TO CHILL HENCE I'M IN MY ROOM MOST OF THE DAY. SO SUCK A DICK YOU LITTLE BROAD. THIS ISNT ABOUT MIAMI NOW. ITS SIMPLY ABOUT HOW YOU ARE A FUCKING REJECT AND ARE TYING TO PLAY WITH GROWN UPS. GO AWAY LIL ONE.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:

YOU COULDNT WALK A DAY IN MY SHOES YOU LITTLE HOE!!! I ONLY SIT ON THE NET WHEN I'M IN MY ROOM DOING NOTHING. AND ON SUNDAYS, I LIKE TO CHILL HENCE I'M IN MY ROOM MOST OF THE DAY. SO SUCK A DICK YOU LITTLE BROAD. THIS ISNT ABOUT MIAMI NOW. ITS SIMPLY ABOUT HOW YOU ARE A FUCKING REJECT AND ARE TYING TO PLAY WITH GROWN UPS. GO AWAY LIL ONE.

KAYNE
See what I'm talking bout!! Why you gettin so mad dude, you dont even know me!! Your just such a fucking miserable shit you have to talk shit on a fucking message board to get off you loser. I'm done with this gay bitch!!!!

YOU MISTAKENLY CORRELATE CAPITAL LETTERS WITH ME BEING MAD. WELL SPARKY, I TYPE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME ON HERE AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE DURATION JACKASS. NOONE IS MAD. I'M SIMPLY TELLING HOW IT IS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT THEN I'M SORRY FOR ASSUMING YOU HAD SOME INTELLECT IN THAT PISSHEAD OF YOURS.

MAN, YOU REALLY ARE FUCKING STUPID ARENT YOU.

KAYNE

BTW...I KNOW I DONT KNOW YOU. I'M GLAD I DONT KNOW YOU. YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON I USED TO TAKE LUNCH MONEY FROM AND CHARGE THEM TO GET IN THE LUNCH ROOM IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU SIR ARE A BITCH. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I USUALLY DONT CARE TO KNOW BITCHES.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
BTW...I KNOW I DONT KNOW YOU. I'M GLAD I DONT KNOW YOU. YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON I USED TO TAKE LUNCH MONEY FROM AND CHARGE THEM TO GET IN THE LUNCH ROOM IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU SIR ARE A BITCH. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I USUALLY DONT CARE TO KNOW BITCHES.

KAYNE
Good story, Andy13 said it best, "Your idiotic posts speak for themselves"

ANDY IS A BITCH. YOU ARE A BITCH. THE ONLY IDIOTS HERE ARE YOU AND HIM. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH THIS, BITCH. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LITTLE HOE. NOW I WISH I DID KNOW YOU SO I COULD BITCH SLAP YOU.

KAYNE

Sparky dont back down...Kayne is like 5'5 135....18% BF...show some nuts...come down to NO and kick his ass

big dog said:
Sparky dont back down...Kayne is like 5'5 135....18% BF...show some nuts...come down to NO and kick his ass

I'VE GAINED 5 LBS SINCE YOU LAST SAW ME. I'M 140 NOW. BUT I THINK I'M AROUND 22% BF THOUGH. BUT I'M GETTING BIG.

KAYNE

Top Bottom