Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

High Speed said:
Quick question: does it matter whether you split the dosage during the day?? For example, if you take 50mcg of T3, can you take it all at once or should you split it? Does it matter? Also, is it okay to take T3 at the same time as the clen??

One more thing, I keep reading not to take the clen right before I workout (and I've done this and realized why this is a smart move...running on clen sucks!). In y'all's opinion, is there an optimal time to take the combo??

Thanks!

For T3, you should split the dose into AM and early PM. For clen, you can do the same, but you don't have to.

Don't take clen before a workout, unless you got at least 3gr of taurine and 2 gr of potassium going, with electrolytes and multi vit/min.

I work 2nd shift so I workout then take Clen and T3 at noon then some more T3 when I get out of work at 9:30pm.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Mr.X said:
For T3, you should split the dose into AM and early PM. For clen, you can do the same, but you don't have to.

Don't take clen before a workout, unless you got at least 3gr of taurine and 2 gr of potassium going, with electrolytes and multi vit/min.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. ;)

This has been an excellent thread on a subject that many of us want more information on.

Great job guys. I am definitely going to use this thread when I begin my cutting cycle in about a month or so, as I was planning on using Clen/T3 along with YES from the AF Store. :Chef:

immortalis said:
This has been an excellent thread on a subject that many of us want more information on.QUOTE]

Thank you, I hope it helps many. I am still learning from this thread too. It might be a sticky some day with so many peeps asking about Clen and T3.
Thanx again to all that have helped.

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
Thank you, I hope it helps many. I am still learning from this thread too. It might be a sticky some day with so many peeps asking about Clen and T3.
Thanx again to all that have helped.

Thanx
PCfuzz

We'll stick this up in a day or so.

PCfuzz said:
Well i'm doing low carb and taking Clen and T3. And cardio M-F, but i'm also taking BCAA's 3 times a day, 4grams Taurine, 400mg potass-mag, 10 grams Creatine, 10grams Glutamine and 2grams flax seed oil. I drink a little over 1 gallon water ED and have VERY low carb intake.
So would that help stop a catabolic state???

Thanx
PCfuzz

So Mr.X, am i right about this???

Thanx
PCfuzz

Top Bottom