Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Chicago" ass vs. the California Ass....

C

Citruscide

Well, I'm from the Windy City, Chi-Town... the home of the Monster's of the Midway... and I have lived in CA for about 6 months, and have come to one very sound conclusion.

Chicks that live in Chicago have asses that just go PPPPFFFFFT. They have beautiful faces, great upper bodies, and then a flat, bigger or just bodacious ass.... not the kind where you are like FLAAADDDOOW! but the kind where you are like... Ehhhh...

In SoCal, the girls asses are just like GAAAWWWDDD DAAAAAAYYYUUUMM!!! They are bubbly, perfect, not to crazy... I mean... a GOOD ass out here BLOWS away a GOOD ass back in Chicago and probably the Midwest.

Climates? Probably... SoCal women need to look good to wear shorts ALL year... where Chicago women feast and "bulk up" during the winter months storing precious warmth giving blubber to their hind-quarters.

Just an observation by the C-man

C-ditty

LOL -- I don't know too much about the East Coast gals... since I've only lived in the Midwest and SoCal for any length of time to make such observations... (Living in Philly from age 1-5 doesn't count).

Although, unless you spent time out in SoCal, I'm not so sure you can make those claims either... Wizzy. :)

C-ditty

midwest asses... man, it's sad...

fucking grazing all winter long doesnt help at all.

madbomber31 said:
midwest asses... man, it's sad...

fucking grazing all winter long doesnt help at all.

Exactly... and I have NEVER heard the term "SOFA" in CA... "Shirt over Fat Ass" --- that damn sweater thing that chicks wear to cover up their asses or they tie a long sleeve shirt around their ass...

Boy, like I can't tell they have a badookadunk under that trunk. :)

C-ditty

toga22 said:

It is one of Citrus's impersonations of a EF chick.... :)

Yeah, I did my best to suck in my stomach and at the same time sculpt my pecs into wonderful round orbs...

You're up next Toga...

C-ditty

Top Bottom