Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The bane of my existence...

well my father and I have a similiar relationship like most people here...We do not get along well because he refuses to communicate even when I give him all the time in the world to try. He stopped being my father and turned into the Dictator once i turned 12. I'm 21 now, and have less respect for him then I do many of enemies. I'll always love him for being one of the reasons I'm here, but I have a hard time believing that he will ever be able to earn my respect again, but you never know.

Keep your head up, and do what you have to do inorder to keep things good for you

If you live at home still, you should seriously be finding a way to get out NOW. I'm not saying sever all ties. This is a parent not a girlfriend, but what I am saying is you don't need to be miserable anymore. If you've tried to become closer in the past, I say try once more. If that doesn't work, you can honestly say you gave your best. But now its time to make you happy. You already said it has affected your relationships with women. Don't let this continue. At least you already know its wrong. Get out now. Maybe this will make him appreciate you more. I can only imagine what you're going through. I wish you the best. But you're 23, I say its time you found what makes you happy.

Top Bottom