Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the 2005 NFL SEASON

doesn't matter if montana had rice. every QB gotta have someone to throw to... every generation are gonnna have its advantages and disadvantages. it all comes down to whether you can bring it when it counts the most. manning hasn't done that so far. and montana did that year after year. I hate the 49ers, but there will never be another montana.

you're right about the passer rating. thats why I think big ben is hugely over-rated. give credit where its due... defense, running backs, o-line, etc. not the freakin QB.

Ass-Face: don't blame Cowher for being predictable, you DON'T wanna change ur identity in the playoffs. you gotta stick with what's been working and what your players know best. TRUST ME. we(raiders) were a running/west coast team all season and they decided to throw 60 times in the super bowl and we all know what happened. so don't blame cowher, he was just sticking to what got him that 14 game winning streak...running it every single play, punt the ball and play D. Too bad, the team they faced just did it better than they could.

PATS, PATS, PATS...Keep Hatin all you want...fact is they will be better next year...the guys they have let go (excluding Andruzzi) had big cap #'s compared to their '04 prodcution (Law, Brown, Patten) Didn't like losing Law but his cap was 12Mil! we have replaced him now w/Duane Starks...& remember the Pats had 3 '04 draft picks on the IR last year (1rd'er TE Ben Watson (absolute beast), S Gus Scott & WR PK Sam) & DL Rodney Bailey

Even with all the injuries the Pats still won-only player we can not afford to lose is Brady

Teddy Bruschi is a ? mark but after their run how can you bet against them-

I like Carolina next yr along with... yes the iggles

the more i think about it the more i realize the pats are going to compete again... i just think it's time manning figures them out... i mean, the dude is the best mind on the field... he just needs to study billy b a little more and figure HIM out... then he will figure it all out.

BLITZ99 said:
the more i think about it the more i realize the pats are going to compete again... i just think it's time manning figures them out... i mean, the dude is the best mind on the field... he just needs to study billy b a little more and figure HIM out... then he will figure it all out.
Not gonna happen. He's totally gun shy. Barring some freak thing, he won't beat the pats. Not to say that some other team might not beat them.

I love mannings game & he is the best skilled QB in the game. That said Brady is nails & in big games w/big situations nobody is better than Brady.

Dont be fooled into thinking the Pats dont have great players...they do...& prob more depth than anyone...As far a Manning beating the Pats in Foxboro..it can happen, as I Boston fan (sox) I would be a hypocrite..after coming back & beating the yanks

BLITZ99 said:

Top Bottom