Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That was a good workout

OMGWTFBBQ is totally right.

Most people are too chicken to quit something they don't like (whether it be an education path, a relationship, or a career) fearing judgement for others or hoping they'll eventually like it. I don't think that anyone will end up happy settling for something they don't find joy in.

I would love to walk away from the career path I am on right now....problem is, I have no clue what the hell I want to do....

what is one to do??

i figure it wil come to me at some point....

OMGWTFBBQ said:

Flunking is just a way of finding out that something isn't for you... or you aren't for it.
The worst part is the time spent finding that out that you could have spent towards other goals - but you still get to keep the experience - so it is better than the same time spent in front of the TV... or on this board.

True, thats what bothers me. i have 2 years of college now. Luckily about 34 hours would transfer to a microbiology degree so i only lost 1 year and this whole experience made me learn to deal with stress a little better.

jerkbox said:
I would love to walk away from the career path I am on right now....problem is, I have no clue what the hell I want to do....

what is one to do??

i figure it wil come to me at some point....

I apply the same logic to my current situation. Problem is the more I wait, the more time I waste.

"I knew a guy who got kicked out of school for putting at night. Just doing some Night Putting, with the 15 yr old daughter of the dean. You know who that was?"

"You?"

"No, my room mate, Mitch Comestein."

Top Bottom