Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That special time...

i'm usually good while i have my little one, however, before, i tend to be lazy etc. and crave junk.
:(

poohbear...rugby eh, I used to play myself. what position?

jeangenie said:
Curious. How do you structure your training around your period time (assuming your BF isnt so low you are missing them)...

The day before = FATIGUE. Cardio almost always suffers by like 50%
I find that on day 1 I can almost never do ANYTHING strenous.
Day 2 is usally a challenge, but do-able. After that alls well.

Do you guys scale back your routines at all, or skip? is there any truth to the old wives tale that your metabolism increases dramatically during the first few days? Has anyone ever tried to "use" this factor in their training cycles?
Walk the treadmill, hang out in the sauna, take a multi-vitamin and an extra B-6.

of course, one can always use one of those hormonally induced rages (i usually get a good one 2-3 days before starting) to get that natural adrenaline surge and lift the F$%^ out of the whole free weight area :mad:

im on day 3, and do bleed a lot (LOL at the super gross analogies you guys) but got a semi decent weight group in last night and will try to ramp it up a bit more tonight. Im in love with worldwide's Thermo-S25 these days (liquid ECA, or as my trainer calls it 'liquid crack')...got me through my ZERO energy night last night, although kept me up until 2 am. I know about ECA's before 3, but my period was kicking my ass last night so I thought Id give it a shot. That stuff packs a MAJOR punch though....my shotgun approach was probably a little extreme :eek2:

ok girls i think yall jinxed me .... hehehe i wasnt suspose to get my lovely monthly thing until next week thanks ....... hehhe no instead i got the damn thing on my birthday !!!!!! :bawling:

Top Bottom