C
Code
Guest
All yall know me and Lance, were like twins...well closer to twins than Danny The Vito and Arnold are twins anyway.
So I'm sitting around with my best bro, Lance, and were just chilin after a wicked leg day.
And Im just waiting for him to finish with the syringe, cuz I gotta load with winstrol too, right?
Well, while hes doing that were talking about that new Star Wars movie, right?
And hes all like Man that Han Solo is a cool bro, I wish I was like him....if he had a 55 inch chest that is.
And Im all like Hes got nothing on that one chick from Good Morning Today, with them 30 inch calves.
Anyway, so for all intensive purposes which Star Wars bro (or bro-ette for all da hawties) is most like Lance?
I'm saying Jaba De Hut or maybe one of those fury Jeewalks.
Oh, so get this.... Lance and me walk into his moms house, on account of him living there and all, and his moms is just sitting on the futon smoking one of those slim cigar things Naked. Growdy, especially considering shes got that pickin syndrome from being a dickedto meth or something and her face is all red and crap.
So I'm sitting around with my best bro, Lance, and were just chilin after a wicked leg day.
And Im just waiting for him to finish with the syringe, cuz I gotta load with winstrol too, right?
Well, while hes doing that were talking about that new Star Wars movie, right?
And hes all like Man that Han Solo is a cool bro, I wish I was like him....if he had a 55 inch chest that is.
And Im all like Hes got nothing on that one chick from Good Morning Today, with them 30 inch calves.
Anyway, so for all intensive purposes which Star Wars bro (or bro-ette for all da hawties) is most like Lance?
I'm saying Jaba De Hut or maybe one of those fury Jeewalks.
Oh, so get this.... Lance and me walk into his moms house, on account of him living there and all, and his moms is just sitting on the futon smoking one of those slim cigar things Naked. Growdy, especially considering shes got that pickin syndrome from being a dickedto meth or something and her face is all red and crap.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













