Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks For The Gyno All You Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LISTEN TO ME!

TAKE 2 GRAMS OF DECCA AND 20 ANADROL IMMEDIATELY TO GET RID OF THE GYNO!

DO I HAVE TO EVEN SAY "JUST KIDDING?" I GUESS I BETTER...

I think I am just very prone to gyno. AL my sisters, my aunts and my grandparents got huge tits. My dad has even got the stuff and he never roided.
I was already on for 3 weeks straight of 500mg testoviron when I upped the dosage. This was the 4th week when I shot this stuff. I shot 2 amps of testoviron 250mg on Thursday and then I shot the other two on saturday. This is testosterone enanthate. Were these shots not spaced far enough apart?
I am not blaming everyone on ths board for my gyno. I blame myself 100 percent for it. I am just pissed at a couple of guys who preach who don't know what the hell they arer talking about. You can't tell me that there aren't a whole lot of 19-21 year olds on this board who have only done 1,2 or 3 half ass cyles and like to pretend that they are seasoned vets to the juice game. These are the guys who love their stars and are crying about losing them. ITs like they actualy beleive that in real life they are pro body builders if they make 600 posts or more on this board.
Stew Meat, Giantset, and all you other guys who don't think testosterone enanthate kicks in right away, you are very wrong. I have talked to a doctor expert about this and he says that testosterone enanthate produces peak blood levels in 36 hours. This stuff is not sustanon. I don't know why so many guys think that all test esters except for proprionate are like sustanon. 2-3 days later is exactly when peak estrogen levels would hit.
Anyways, I don't really got the gyno that bad. As I said my nips are now about the size of half dollars if I stretch them out as much as possible with my fingers. I guess they actually used to be on the small size of normal and now they are on the very large size of normal. Its not like I got actuall boobs yet or anything.

macrophage69alpha said:
you got gyno..... TWO DAYS after upping your dosage?

WHAT DID YOU TAKE A GRAM OF SUSPENSION ON DAY 1?

amusing...........

peace

500mgs on day 1 aND 3. Is this not spread far enough apart?

A Little candlewax on the nipples will help sooth the pain........J/K bro, sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish gyno on anyone. Everyone's gentics are different, so don't take everything people say to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom