Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thanks everyone

HappyScrappy

on the date rape thread, I guess I was wrong. apparently I'm the only one that feels that way.

oh well, I hope she can resolve it and get some closure, however she does it.

Hey Happy,

I was going to reply but things got crazy here at work and I didn't have a chance to. I support what the other women had to say. I did however want to add something. I think you are a great friend to your friend. I think the best thing you can do is be there for her and be that positive male role model in her life, just like you are doing now.

HS - you said you were leaning toward sexual assault -- legally speaking you could probably be right. However to defend that in court could really be a challenge. Practically speaking, there were many points where this situation just simply would never have come up given the application of forethought and common sense. But then I think honestly we've all probably either been in that situation or pretty damn close to it at least once in our lives. Yes, the guy needs to keep himself in check, but its done and overwith - what can she do now? Either talk to someone about how to pursue a successful prosecution, or just deal with it - in both cases, I recommend talking to someone about how to deal with it personally.

Top Bottom