Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thankful...

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
This is really a great forum. I am very to the guys here that talk shop. Great discussions. I learn something every day.

Thanks to all the good posting, threads and encouragement.

Great dialogue is awesome to learn and grow. I love it. The old Elite was a little rough at times. These guys, mentors and mods are solid people!

This is really a great forum. I am very to the guys here that talk shop. Great discussions. I learn something every day.
Thanks to all the good posting, threads and encouragement.

me too! i found elite because i searched for weightlifting forum on google about 18 months ago, im so glad it was elitefitness that came up not BB.com because back then i wouldnt have known any better and I'd be following some gay ass muscle&fitness routine and diet lolol

Agreed - been 7 years for me!

I don't learn so much now, but over the years it has revolutionized my training and understanding.

Peace

Love

Elite Fitness

~EZ

me too! i found elite because i searched for weightlifting forum on google about 18 months ago, im so glad it was elitefitness that came up not BB.com because back then i wouldnt have known any better and I'd be following some gay ass muscle&fitness routine and diet lolol

No dude if you had of found bodybuilding.com first you would be doing an insanely awesome routine with 45 minutes of grueling intensity on the elyptical, followed by an insanely demanded curl workout in the squat rack, with 1 inch benches in the smith machine. Once you were uber advanced you would do power cleans in the smith machine, the holy grail of all exercises!!!!
For diet you would be eating low calorie foods to help gain muscle., and after all that, you would be hy-oooooooge!!!!!

Thankful to ELITE beacuse after 15 years if weight lifting, i discovered that i was trained in the wrong way. It was EF that put me into 5X5 program that really transformed my body, and gain weight that i always wanted... THANKS

Top Bottom